Front Desk Associate
Colorado Athletic Club – Flatirons
Part-time - Weekends & Evenings
We are looking for a friendly professional who enjoys providing exceptional customer service to customers at both our front desk and cafe. If you enjoy flexible hours, a healthy environment and a fun team, we'd love to see you apply to our Front Desk/Cafe Associate position!
Who we are:
Colorado Athletic Club is a premiere athletic, aquatics, tennis and family fitness club with top-notch equipment and cutting-edge fitness classes. Our club supports the lifestyles of busy professionals, families, health enthusiasts and those who simply strive to be more active by providing a wide spectrum of unique fitness and wellness services.
What our Front Desk Associates are all about:
Our Front Desk Associates are enthusiastic and take pride that they are the key first impression as members enter our club to have a great experience. They are the first to exhibit our company standards of professionalism and quality service. They perform hospitality desk duties to ensure efficient operations while also acting as the scheduling and information hub to members for all club services and activities.
What you’re all about:
Why you want to work for us:
- You are a positive professional and place a high value on quality customer service.
- You are efficient and enjoy handling multiple tasks simultaneously.
- You have a minimum of six months of customer service experience.
- You possess a High School Diploma or equivalent (GED) and basic computer skills.
- You have excellent verbal communication skills.
- Ideally, you have some experience in the fitness, spa, hotel or hospitality industry, however it is not required.
- We enjoy sharing our clubs with all our employees for FREE!
- We provide the opportunity to strategize, learn, lead and grow!