Front Desk Associate - Opener
Wellbridge Athletic Club & Spa - Clayton
Are you a morning person? How about getting off of your shift and having the entire day to do whatever you want? We're currently looking for a friendly professional to join our Hospitality Team as a Front Desk Associate. Come in at 4:30a, be off by 9a and enjoy both the extra money and time for yourself!
Hours include weekdays from 4:30am - 9am with some Saturday 8am-1pm shifts.
Who we are:
Wellbridge owns and manages 19 premiere athletic clubs and spas across the U.S. including Colorado Athletic Club. Our clubs support the lifestyles of busy professionals, families, health enthusiasts and those who simply strive to be more active by providing a wide spectrum of unique fitness and wellness services.
What our Front Desk Associates are all about:
Our Front Desk Associates are enthusiastic and take pride that they are the key first impression as members enter our club to have a great experience. They are the first to exhibit our company standards of professionalism and quality service. They perform hospitality desk duties to ensure efficient operations while also acting as the scheduling and information hub to members for all club services and activities.
What you’re all about:
Why we’re a great company to join!
- You are a positive professional and place a high value on quality customer service.
- You are efficient and enjoy handling multiple tasks simultaneously.
- You have a minimum of six months of customer service experience.
- You possess a High School Diploma or equivalent (GED) and basic computer skills.
- You have excellent verbal communication skills.
- Ideally, you have some experience in the fitness, spa, and hotel or hospitality industry, however it is not required.
- We enjoy sharing our clubs with all our employees for FREE!
- We provide the opportunity to strategize, learn, lead and grow!
- And much, much more!