Arch Amenities Group, the world's leading spa, fitness and amenity management firm, is seeking an FP&A Analyst - Fitness Division. This role is remote but must be based near Rockville, MD and our corporate headquarters office.
AAG is a leading provider of design, consulting, and outsourced management services to spas, fitness centers, and wellness & lifestyle facilities for hospitality, residential, and corporate clients in the United States and abroad. AAG's customer base includes premier hotels, commercial fitness centers, and lifestyle communities including the Baccarat Hotel, the Eau Palm Beach Resort & Spa, Brooklyn Sports Club, and Verdure Fitness, among others.
AAG is currently expanding its team and is looking for hardworking and creative individuals who can assist the Company in the next phase of its growth in becoming the premier outsourced amenity services provider.
Our company is seeking a strategic financial analyst to lead the forecasting and analysis of our portfolio of fitness properties. The fitness division is rapidly growing and has some high-profile properties that this role will help manage and develop KPIs for. There are significant opportunities for development and growth within the role and potential for career advancement within the company.
You will work closely with the C-Suite team to ensure that the company has a streamlined financial analysis process for client acquisition and renewals. The Financial Planning Analyst is responsible for driving strong growth for the operating division and protecting the company's investment in its assets. The position will support proforma development for the sales team and liaise with the sales team to ensure proformas are completed efficiency and effectively. You should be able to communicate effectively and seek to share your findings in a collaborative and open manner. You will work with the operations, sales, marketing and accounting teams to provide analytical support, and positively opine on your business improvement recommendations.
Our preferred candidate will have some operations experience, exceptional Excel and customer service skills, budgeting experience, and a background in operations and finance for fitness, spa or meetings properties preferred but not required.
- Forecasting - Work with the teams in the field to provide market, demographic, competitive studies and complete annual and multi-year financial projections. Review and monitor annual budgets; prepare monthly and quarterly reports of budget vs actual for fitness facilities.
- KPI Development - Analyze trends, make financial projections, and develop business level and division level KPIs. Keep senior leadership and teams in the field knowledgeable about key metrics and help them make decisions to improve the business
- Supporting Business Development Efforts - Create financial models for new client acquisition and work to assist with client renewals by providing an efficient modeling process within our fitness Speak with clients as requested by business development and prepare the business development team to knowledgeably address the client proposals. Help develop competitive pricing analyses for fitness-related service offerings.
- Communicative and great interpersonal skills. Strong business mind. Entrepreneurial mindset.
- Very strong Excel skills
- Ability to create detailed annual and short-term financial models for budgeting
- Able to work with a different functional teams, operations, marketing, sales, events and F&B
- Experience with NetSuite and Tableau/PowerBI are a plus
- Accounting background a plus, including knowledge of accounting principles, cost analysis and reduction, cash flow management
QUALIFICATIONS AND EXPERIENCE:
- Bachelor's Degree in accounting, finance, business, business administration, or equivalent
- Minimum of two years of related work experience in consulting, operations, or finance in fitness, hospitality, hotel companies, multi-unit spa, or recreation field.
Arch Amenities Group is an equal opportunity employer commited to an inclusive and diverse workforce.