The Forbes Trainer is a charismatic individual with demonstrated Five-Star Hospitality Training experience. This role requires considerable knowledge of the Forbes Travel Guide standards and must be able to create new creative training resources for Spa Staff.
• Ensures the "WTS Experience" for guests by maintaining the standards set in Vision Statement and Guide, Style Guide additionally to WTS' Basics to Excellence (BTE), WTS' Mission Statement/Values; Standards and Expectations, and WTS' Brand Standards. Also adheres to the vision, standards and values set for the spa
• Adheres to policies of the spa and WTS International.
• Facilitates, schedules, and updates all Forbes trainings for the spa.
• Ensures all training classes are positive, with a motivational learning environment for Spa staff.
• Conducts evaluations to identify areas of improvement for all departments of the Spa.
• Assists Human Resources Manager with WTS Orientation when needed.
• Keeps attendance and other records for Human Resources/Payroll.
• Perform any or all duties as assigned by spa management
• Enforce safety standards.
• Other duties as assigned.
• Previous five-star Hospitality Training experience required.
• Has extensive background and knowledge of operations within the hospitality industry, specifically in luxury hotels and spas.
• Strong computer skills and knowledge to include Microsoft Office applications (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, etc.)
• Excellent guest service skills.
• Strong and confident presentation skills
• Efficient, well organized, and able to handle a variety of duties simultaneously.
• Professional manner, discretion, and appearance.
• Excellent verbal and written skills.
• Energetic, enthusiastic and motivational.
• Monday -Thursday schedule.
• Proficient in appropriate computer skills and office equipment.
• This position required the ability to stand, sit, stoop, kneel, crouch, bend, walk, talk and hear.
• The employee is required to use hands to finger, handle, feel or operate objects, tools, or controls; and reach with hands and arms.
• Vision abilities required by this job include close vision and the ability to adjust focus.
• The employee may occasionally lift and/or move up to 25 pounds.
WTS International, Inc. is an equal employment opportunity employer that is committed to having a diverse work force.