Food Service Attendant
Role and Responsibilities
Tri-City Café food service attendants spend their time preparing menu items, cashiering, maintaining/cleaning the kitchen and lounge, and interacting with our members and guests. We are an upbeat team dedicated to offering exceptional service and delicious menu items in a fun, casual environment.
• Greet members producing a welcoming atmosphere and a smile!
• Smoothie and coffee/espresso drink preparation
• Sandwich, salad and dessert preparation
• Knowledge of products and services café offers
• Monitor inventory of supplies and report needs on sheet provided by manager
• Maintain cleanliness of kitchen, kitchen tools and dining area
• Attend staff meetings & training as required
• Maintain professional appearance & good hygiene - Hair covering must be worn in café at all times
Qualifications & Education Requirements
Must be willing to take and successfully pass a food handler's course upon hire (provided in-house)
• Experience in food service industry is highly preferred
• Able to read and follow recipe directions
• Cooking experience is highly preferred
• Excellent customer service skills
• Cash handling experience is highly preferred
• Self starter
Physical & Working Conditions
• Able to stand for several hours in same shift
• Fitness club environment
• Must follow OSHA and Active Wellness safety standards
Other benefits included (but not limited to)
- Complimentary Center membership including full fitness floor, yoga, pilates, classes, Kids club, spa, cafe, jacuzzi, sauna, fully equipped locker rooms.
- Employee discounts on services and retail products
- Complimentary onsite childcare available for select shifts *(limits/conditions apply)
$12.hourly + tips
This position is currently accepting applications.