Land O' Lakes, FL
Land O' Lakes, FL
WTS International, the world's leading spa, fitness and leisure firm, is seeking a Food Attendant. The Food / Bistro Attendant ensures a high level of guest satisfaction through the professional service of food and beverage. The Food / Bistro Attendant reports directly to the Lifestyle Director and/or WTS Corporate Operations Director.
- Provide excellent customer service that enhances the resident/guest experience.
- Responsible for ringing up customer's items into Point of Sale system and ensuring customer signs the receipt.
- Follow all necessary steps in Point of sale system to ensure proper billing procedures.
- Initiate telephone calls to place orders for Bistro to appropriate vendors.
- Responsible for keeping inventory list and maintaining current, up to date information regarding inventory for the Bistro and other areas, as assigned.
- Maintain a log containing updates and notes regarding concerns, comments, and any other feedback to be shared with Lifestyle Director and other Bistro attendants in order to ensure thorough communication.
- Assist in developing and implementing additional up selling strategies to bring forth an increase in revenue.
- Responsible for understanding the rules and guidelines for food and beverage safety standards and regulations.
- Maintain a clean, organized, and safe food and beverage area in the kitchen and in resident/customer areas at all times.
- Responsible for clocking in at the beginning of your shift and clocking out at the end of your shift along with recording it on a time sheet.
- Responsible for maintaining open lines of communication and good rapport with the Residents and their guests that utilize the entire facility and Bistro.
- Recognize and respond effectively to emergencies.
- Responsible for monitoring guest and resident activity at the pool on a timely basis to ensure safety of residents and guests.
- Responsible for catering to the residents/guests needs at the pool, by offering poolside service for beverages and certain food items.
- Previous customer service experience in a food and beverage environment preferred.
- Excellent customer service skills
- Attention to detail and ability to accept direction
- Efficient, well organized, and able to handle a variety of duties simultaneously
- Energetic, enthusiastic and motivational
- Dependability and punctuality
- Positive image and neat appearance
- Ability to work independently with little supervision, as well as part of a team
- Effective oral communication skills
- Ability to work weekdays, evenings and weekends
- Ability to lift 25 lbs
- Ability to stand for long periods
- This position required the ability to stand, stoop, kneel, crouch, bend, walk, and talk
- The employee is regularly required to use hands to finger, handle, feel or operate objects, tools, or controls; and reach with hands and arms
- Must be 18 yrs. Or older
WTS International, LLC is an equal employment opportunity employer that is committed to having a diverse work force.