WTS International, the world's leading spa, fitness and leisure management firm, is seeking a Floating Manager for the Chicago and Suburban Chicago area. The Floating Manager manages and oversees the daily operations and programming of multiple facilities.
- The MindBody Operations Supervisor supervises staff and acts as the Manager on Duty
- Ensures accurate facility maintenance procedures and checklists through routine preventative maintenance and repair.
- Provides excellent customer service and monitors guest feedback through the use of comment cards and other customer care techniques. Supervises and follows up on guest requests and comments.
- Ensures facilities are only accessed by actual members and/or guests, and that it is safe and secure at all times..
- Maintains cooperation and teamwork throughout the facility, placing a high emphasis on client service and satisfaction.
- Identifies, evaluates, and resolves problems in a timely manner, utilizing innovative ideas and sound judgment.
- Ensure compliance with all state licensing and health requirements.
- Maintain a clean and organized environment.
- Maintain onsite member contact log and request.
- Conduct faciltiy walk-throughs.
- Other duties as assigned
- Create and update schedules, pay rates, staff profiles, permisssion.
- Additional tasks as assigned by Director.
- Bachelor's degree in health, fitness or business management field preffered but not required.
- Flexibility in scheduling based on multiple sites needs, could work opening, mid, or closing shifts
- Ability to be mobile, site assignements may be in the Chicago loop or Chicago suburbs
- Experience in Mindbody Online
- Light Work: Exerting up to 20 pounds of force frequently, and/or a negligible amount of force constantly to move light objects.
- This position required the ability to sit, stand, walk, climb, bend, balance, stoop, kneel, crouch, reach, push, pull, and lift.
- This position will require the following physical requirements: fingering, grasping, seeing, visual acuity (near and far) and hearing.
- The employee will be required to operate the following tools: golf clubs, computer, calculator or inventory control devices.
- Hazards include extreme temperatures and wet and humid conditions. This position will involve working with chemicals, detergents and cleaners and mechanical equipment.
- Must be able to operate motorized equipment
- Must be able to lift 45-pound weight plates
- Employee may occasionally lift and/or move up to 75 pounds
- Excellent customer service skills
- Efficient, well organized, and able to handle a variety of duties simultaneously
- Professional manner, discretion, and appearance
- Excellent verbal and written skills
- Energetic, enthusiastic and motivational
- Effective leadership skills and strong work ethic
- Proficient in appropriate computer skills and office equipment
- Awareness of proper body mechanics to prevent injury
- This position required the ability to stand, stoop, kneel, crouch, bend, walk, and talk
- The employee is regularly required to use hands to finger, handle, feel or operate objects, tools, or controls; and reach with hands and arms
WTS International, LLC is an equal employment opportunity employer that is committed to having a diverse work force.