We are seeking enthusiastic trainers and managers with outgoing and energetic personalities to carry out our mission statement...
9Round Mission Statement:
We empower members to reach their fitness goals, nine rounds at a time, in a fun, healthy and encouraging atmosphere.
If you think you have what it takes to be a 9Round trainer and part of the fastest growing fitness franchise in the nation, then, this position is for you. No kickboxing experience needed. Full training provided. Sales and customer service backgrounds are helpful, with some work experience preferred.
The duties of a Fitness Trainer are to "Train, Sell and Clean."
- The personal attention provided during a 9Round workout requires high energy.
- Training involves explaining and demonstrating exercises in a manner that provides the best workout each and every time, while motivating the members to reach their goals.
- The first 9Round workout is always free. Trainers must convert the first time workouts into members of 9Round Nation.
- To attract and keep members, the gym must be clean at all times.
- Trainers will follow a scheduled cleaning program to ensure members are always working out in a clean environment.
KEY SUCCESS FACTORS
- Proficient at Sales.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Ability to motivate others.
- Enthusiastic, out-going, warm manner.
- Physically fit and committed to living a healthy lifestyle.
- Experience with marketing campaigns is a plus.
*Over 60,000 Members in 9 countries
*World's Largest Kickboxing Franchise
*Fastest Growing Fitness Franchise in the Nation
*Named One of America's Top Workouts by Men's Health Magazine
9Round - Bozeman
Reporting to the Head Trainer, the duties of a Fitness Trainer are to "Train, Sell, and Clean".
- Opening and closing procedures
- Train and motivate members by demonstrating proper exercise techniques, ensuring each member reaches their goals and receives the best workout possible
- Convert first time workouts into 9Round members
- Ongoing cleaning of gym area and equipment
- Attend paid bi-weekly staff meetings which begin with doing the workout as a team
Key Success Factors:
- Energetic, enthusiastic and outgoing with a strong ability to motivate
- Passion for fitness and commitment to living a healthy lifestyle
- Exceptional customer service skills
- Positive attitude
Qualifications & Experience:
- High school or equivalent
- Ability to pass our fitness test
- Previous experience instructing group fitness preferred but not necessary
- Previous sales experience an asset
- Ability to communicate in both French and English preferred
- Previous kickboxing experience preferred but not required. We will train!
Perks & Benefits:
- Become a 9Round Certified Trainer after completion of five phases of training
- Free gym membership
- Team building events
- Monetary incentives for membership sales
- Get paid to have fun and keep fit!
- $10 per hour plus incentives
Founded in 2008 by professional kickboxer Shannon Hudson and his wife, Heather, 9Round is a specialized fitness center that brings boxing and kickboxing fitness training to the average person in a convenient, affordable, 30-minute, full body circuit format. The program is developed around a proprietary and copyrighted system of nine challenging workout stations developed by Shannon himself. Today, there are over 450 franchised 9Round clubs open and operating throughout 40 states and nine countries, with plans to have a total of 1,000 locations by 2018.
9Round prides itself on offering fitness solutions and career solutions to people across the world. We invite you to join our team that is dedicated to building the 9Round brand and improving the lives of 9Round owners and members alike.