Fitness Trainer - Sales & Training
We are seeking enthusiastic trainers and managers with outgoing and energetic personalities to carry out our mission statement...
9Round Mission Statement:
We empower members to reach their fitness goals, nine rounds at a time, in a fun, healthy and encouraging atmosphere.
If you think you have what it takes to be a 9Round trainer and part of the fastest growing fitness franchise in the nation, then, this position is for you. No kickboxing experience needed. Full training provided. Sales and customer service backgrounds are helpful, with some work experience preferred.
The duties of a Fitness Trainer are to "Train, Sell and Clean."
- The personal attention provided during a 9Round workout requires high energy.
- Training involves explaining and demonstrating exercises in a manner that provides the best workout each and every time, while motivating the members to reach their goals.
- The first 9Round workout is always free. Trainers must convert the first time workouts into members of 9Round Nation.
- To attract and keep members, the gym must be clean at all times.
- Trainers will follow a scheduled cleaning program to ensure members are always working out in a clean environment.
KEY SUCCESS FACTORS
- Proficient at Sales.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Ability to motivate others.
- Enthusiastic, out-going, warm manner.
- Physically fit and committed to living a healthy lifestyle.
- Experience with marketing campaigns is a plus.
*Over 60,000 Members in 9 countries
*World's Largest Kickboxing Franchise
*Fastest Growing Fitness Franchise in the Nation
*Named One of America's Top Workouts by Men's Health Magazine
9Round - Greenfield
Founded in 2008 by professional kickboxer Shannon Hudson and his wife, Heather, 9Round is a specialized fitness center that brings boxing and kickboxing fitness training to the average person in a convenient, affordable, 30-minute, full body circuit format. The program is developed around a proprietary and copyrighted system of nine challenging workout stations developed by Shannon himself. Today, there are over 450 franchised 9Round clubs open and operating throughout 40 states and nine countries, with plans to have a total of 1,000 locations by 2018.
9Round Greenfield prides itself with having knowledgeable trainers in the arts of boxing and kickboxing. Knowledge in any other martial art is a plus! You have to be upbeat at all times and not allow your personal stresses affect your ability to provide a fun, safe and engaging workout. In the end, its all about the customer achieving their fitness goals!
If you think you have what it takes to be a 9Round Trainer and would love being part of the fastest growing fitness franchise in the nation, then this position is for you. No kickboxing experience is necessary and full training is available. Sales and a customer service background is helpful, with 3-5 years work experience preferred.
Trainer Position Responsibilities:
- Training : It takes a lot of energy to provide the type of personal attention required during a 9Round workout. Training involves selecting and demonstrating exercises, motivating members, and ensuring each member reaches their goals and receives the best workout possible.
- Selling : The first 9Round workout is always free and Fitness Trainers must convert those first time workouts into members of our 9Round Nation . Despite being a brand new 9Round, we are striving to become one of the Top 10 locations in the world. This won't happen over night but with a great product, sales and above all, the trainers, we will reach our goal.
- Cleaning: In order to attract and keep members, the gym must be clean at all times. 9Round incorporates a scheduled cleaning program to ensure our members train in a clean environment.