Fitness Trainer - Sales & Training
We are seeking enthusiastic trainers with outgoing and energetic personalities to carry out our mission statement...
9Round Mission Statement:
We empower members to reach their fitness goals, nine rounds at a time, in a fun, healthy and encouraging atmosphere.
If you think you have what it takes to be a 9Round trainer and part of the fastest growing fitness franchise in the nation, then, this position is for you. No kickboxing experience needed. Full training provided. Sales and customer service backgrounds are helpful, with some work experience preferred.
The duties of a Fitness Trainer are to "Train, Sell and Clean."
- The personal attention provided during a 9Round workout requires high energy.
- Training involves explaining and demonstrating exercises in a manner that provides the best workout each and every time, while motivating the members to reach their goals.
- The first 9Round workout is always free. Trainers must convert the first time workouts into members of 9Round Nation.
- To attract and keep members, the gym must be clean at all times.
- Trainers will follow a scheduled cleaning program to ensure members are always working out in a clean environment.
KEY SUCCESS FACTORS
- Proficient at Sales.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Ability to motivate others.
- Enthusiastic, out-going, warm manner.
- Physically fit and committed to living a healthy lifestyle.
- Experience with marketing campaigns is a plus.
*Over 60,000 Members in 9 countries
*World's Largest Kickboxing Franchise
*Fastest Growing Fitness Franchise in the Nation
*Named One of America's Top Workouts by Men's Health Magazine
9Round - Gaffney
Founded in 2008 by professional kickboxer Shannon Hudson and his wife, Heather, 9Round is a specialized fitness center that brings boxing and kickboxing fitness training to the average person in a convenient, affordable, 30-minute, full body circuit format. The program is developed around a proprietary and copyrighted system of nine challenging workout stations developed by Shannon himself.
9Round Gaffney has been open since 2013. Owned by Joleen Whelchel and Tammy Wood, our mission is to help our members feel strong and empowered, nine rounds at a time. We take pride in our personal approach to knowing each member, their fitness goals, and working hard to help them achieve their goals. We know that every expert was once a beginner and every member has their own start line.