Senz ® is a multi-sensory yoga, barre, and cycling studio that blends movement, music, and an eco-interactive environment into an eclectic mix of yoga, cycling, and fusion-based fitness classes. We believe that this immersive brand of fitness allows for a more deeply rooted experience that is rejuvenating, uplifting, and transformative.
We aspire to inspire, motivate, and support each other. Our team is the heartbeat of our studio. We are deeply passionate about our mission, our members, and cultivating a sense of community.
We are looking for a Yoga Studio Manager who is enthusiastic and passionate about yoga, fitness, and helping people. The candidate must have at least 3 years of experience as a manager in a fitness, yoga, or boutique studio environment and a minimum of 3 years of proven sales experience in a fitness setting.
- Manage the day-to-day operations of the studio and effectively implement studio policies and procedures.
- Work with vendors to ensure all facilities, maintenance, equipment, and supply needs are met.
- Manage team of instructors in finding subs and coordinating changes in studio schedule.
- Supervision and management of front desk team to ensure studio standards are being met.
- Creating and continuously monitoring class and staff schedules. Participate in regular meetings with the studio’s operations team and collaborate with leadership to advance company objectives.
- Welcome all visitors according to our Customer Service standards; answers telephone promptly and courteously.
- Provides excellent customer service and resolve member feedback or concerns in a professional and timely fashion.
- Ensure the delivery of a quality customer service and fitness experience consistent with Senz standards.
- Ensure students find appropriate classes attuned to their goals, preferences, and fitness level.
- Ability to educate customers on the Senz brand, sell membership services, and onboard new members through the Senz Customer Journey Process.
- Manages and maintains all social media accounts and email marketing campaigns.
- Maintains up-to-date knowledge of our products, services, and programs
- Effectively markets and sell our products via telephone, community events, in studio tours, etc.
- Execute local initiatives and marketing strategies to our target audiences for optimal lead conversions.
- Foster relationships with local health, fitness, and wellness communities as well as key influencers and strategic partners.
- Ability to be a studio ambassador and maintain a high level of customer service through regular customer engagement.
- Learn and operate our Zingfit (POS) system effectively and efficiently.
- Analyze POS reports including sales, utilization, retention, expenses, and payroll.
- Manage inventory, general bookkeeping, and data entry.
- Ensure quality control of Senz services, products, and goods sold.
- Minimum 3 years in a fitness management role in a gym, yoga, or boutique studio.
- Minimum of 2 years of demonstrated membership sales experience.
- Minimum of 1 year of managing a business social media platform.
- Available to work evenings and weekends.
- Ability to lift / carry a minimum of 30 pounds.
- Bachelor's degree (preferred).
- Proficiency in Google Suite and MS office.
- Personal experience taking yoga, cycling, and/or barre classes *Strongly preferred.
- Ability to work independently with confidence to make decisions and course correct as needed.
- Self-starter and makes decisions thoughtfully and efficiently.
- Maintains excellent work ethic and is dependable, timely, accountable, and responsible.
- Must be customer focused and deliver company’s high level of customer service at all times in a professional, courteous, sensitive and friendly manner.
- Proactive and excellent conflict resolution skills.
- Attention to detail, strong written and verbal communication sills.
- Strong business and financial acumen and experience analyzing/interpreting data.
- Ability to multi-task, prioritize, and coordinate ongoing projects, plans, and people.
- Proven track record in providing successful leadership to a team.
- Positive business management and resourceful problem-solving attitude. Strong attention to detail and organizational skills.
- Superior client relations and communication skills.
- Comfortable with computers and effective at learning and using the necessary software products
- Competitive salary
- Studio perks and discounts
- Additional benefits TBD