The primary function of this position is to be a technical advisor on
various P.volve productions. Applicant must have a passion for fitness
with a strong and diverse background, enjoy the production
environment, and be willing to learn and fully understand all the
products in the P.volve line.
Experience must include several years in a fitness club environment,
boutique studio, or athletic training center and additional on-set
experience in video, film, or television. Applicant must be a certified
personal trainer and/or group exercise instructor, with a preferred
degree in a related discipline. Candidate must be able to effectively
demonstrate, cue, progress, regress and correct exercises. Applicant
should be a team player and have the capacity to work with talent in a
Candidate must be punctual, organized, and have excellent computer
1. Certified trainer and/or Group Exercise Instructor
2. 4-year degree in applicable study or similar equivalent in certifications/experience
3. On set production experience, directing talent and cast and
4. correcting form and technique, as well as scripting dialogue.
5. 5+ year’s experience in health/fitness/sports training and/or
7. Experience with cueing, modification, and safety protocols.
8. Ability to train individuals and large groups
9. Ability to write, edit, and approve content based on technical fitness knowledge.
10. Experience in creation of fitness programs, periodization, and recovery protocols for populations including athletes, children, deconditioned, obese, and older adults.