Fitness Sales Manager
Colorado Athletic Club Boulder
A Wellbridge Company
We're looking for a Fitness Sales Manager!
Who we are:
Colorado Athletic Club is Denver’s leading upscale athletic, aquatics, tennis and family fitness club with 7 convenient locations across Colorado’s Front Range. Our club supports the lifestyles of busy professionals, families, health enthusiasts and those who simply strive to be more active by providing a wide spectrum of unique fitness and wellness services.
What our Fitness Sales Managers are all about:
Our Fitness Sales Managers are responsible for leading, coaching and managing our club sales department. These individuals support and facilitate our monthly sales promotions and marketing plans while still taking a hands-on approach in the promotion and sales of club memberships to individuals and corporations.
Our most successful Sales Managers are driven with an entrepreneurial spirit and create a positive environment that pushes their team to exceed individual, team and overall club goals. These individuals are proactive in assisting with club activities and programs to support current and future members.
What you’re all about:
Why we’re a great company to join:
- You are a driven self-starter with an assertive and energetic personality.
- A Bachelor’s degree in a business related field and/or equivalent work experience.
- A minimum of 2 years of sales experience with a proven track record of hitting monthly goals over the past year.
- Previous experience in a health club environment is preferred but not required.
- 1 year of previous sales management experience.
- Excellent communication skills and are able to work a varied schedule that includes weekends and evening hours.
- CPR certification or are able to complete a CPR course within 60 days of employment.
Compensation: $60,000 - $90,000 Includes base salary, sales commission, bonuses and incentives. Based on experience, qualifications and production.
- You’ll enjoy a complementary family membership.
- We provide state-of-the-art exercise equipment and resources.
- We provide the opportunity to strategize, learn, lead and grow.
- We provide medical, dental, vision and life insurance.
- We offer company matching 401k.
- We offer short term and long term disability.
- We offer AD&D and voluntary insurance.
- We offer paid time off and holidays.
- And much, much more!
Wellbridge owns and operates a variety of premiere athletic and tennis clubs across the country. Established more than 30 years ago with one location in CO, we have grown to 17 locations spanning 5 states. We proudly employ more than 1,400 team members and serve a growing membership community of more than 35,000+ members.
We offer dynamic opportunities for our employees to develop their careers in a collaborative and empowering environment. Our culture encourages managers to be coaches, celebrates results through teamwork, and promotes innovative behaviors that contribute to a strong and dynamic environment. This allows us to live our mission of delivering the best for and through our employees, our members, and our community.