Arch Amenities Group
Denver, CO 80246
$17.29 per hour
Arch Amenities Group, the world's leading fitness firm, is seeking a part-time, dedicated, passionate Fitness Desk Team member for a premier fitness & aquatics facility in South East Denver. Our ideal candidate will have exceptional customer experience and communications skills.
Benefits include gym and aquatics membership at JCC Denver.
- Greets each and every guest with a smile and conversation to foster community.
- Provides excellent customer service, assists members, and answer guest inquires.
- Ensures the facility is only accessed by active members and/or approved guests.
- Efficient and accurate handling of cash.
- Contribute to the facility being photo ready.
- Goes the extra mile for members and guests by offering to make reservations, find directions, look up phone numbers, etc.
- Uses time efficiently throughout shift by checking equipment, locker rooms, inventory, etc.
- Ensures proper coverage when it's necessary to leave the area.
- Informs co-worker(s) of pertinent information at the end of the shift. Maintains and updates staff communication book.
- Informs facility manager on duty of any member, guest, or facility issues.
- Enrolls members and guests in programs.
- Assists staff with lifting and storing facility equipment, furniture, and products to help maintain the facility and prepare for special events.
- Additional duties as assigned.
- Ability to work mornings and weekends.
- High School diploma preferred.
- Customer service experience preferred.
- Previous experience handling money.
- Excellent communication, customer service skills, and work ethic.
- Energetic and enthusiastic.
- Strong team player.
- Proficient with computers or quick learner.
- Ability to lift 25 lbs.
- Availability to sit for long periods of time
- This position required the ability to stand, stoop, kneel, crouch, bend, walk, and talk.
- The employee is regularly required to use hands to finger, handle, feel or operate objects, tools, or controls; and reach with hands and arms.
Arch Amenities Group is an equal employment opportunity employer that is committed to having a diverse work force.