Arch Amenities Group, the world's leading spa, fitness and leisure firm, is seeking a Fitness Receptionist for our client, Bay Harbor Yacht Club in Petoskey, MI. The Fitness Receptionist will have heavy involvment in the member/guest experience. The Fitness Receptionist will answer phones and provide information to members as well as make dining, golf simulator, pickelball and spa reservations. The Fitness Receptionist will also provide valuable information to members about our retail options such as Johnnie-O, Lululemon, Alo, Peter Millar, Born Primitave and many more. This is an excellent opportunity for an outgoing, enthusiastic person to work directly with members to share in the yach club experience.
- Ensures the "WTS International Experience" for members and guests by maintaining the standards set in WTS International Basics to Excellence (BTE), WTS International Mission Statement/Values; Standards and Expectations, and WTS International Brand Standards.
- Greets each and every guest with a smile and direct eye contact.
- Goes the extra mile for members and guests by offering to make reservations, find directions, look up phone numbers, etc.
- Uses time efficiently throughout shift by checking equipment, locker rooms, inventory, etc. Ensures proper coverage when it's necessary to leave the area.
- Adheres to policies of the facility and WTS International.
- Reports any incident or accident to the Fitness Manager.
- Submits all paperwork and financial reporting, when applicable, in accordance with WTS International policy.
- Develops and maintains accurate department maintenance procedures and checklists through routine preventative maintenance and repair.
- Maintains a monthly inventory of supplies and or products, when applicable.
- Becomes knowledgeable about the facility and its amenities in order to effectively communicate with members and/or guests.
- Helps ensure facility is only accessed by actual members and/or guests, and that it is safe and secure at all times.
- Keeps area clear of clutter and personal effects.
- Informs co-worker(s) of pertinent information at the end of the shift. Maintains and updates staff communication book.
- Informs facility manager of any member, guest, or facility issues.
- Enrolls members and guests in programs. Makes reservations for spa services and personal training, when applicable.
- Receives payments for goods and services and properly accounts for the money. Reconciles daily sales, deposits, and receipts, when applicable.
- Assists staff with lifting and storing facility equipment, furniture, and products to help maintain facility and prepare for special events.
- Additional duties as assigned.
- High School diploma but college degree preferred.
- Customer service experience
- Previous experience handling money
- Excellent communication, customer service skills, and work ethic
- Efficient, well organized, and able to handle a variety of duties simultaneously
- Professional manner, discretion, and appearance
- Excellent verbal and written skills
- Energetic, enthusiastic and motivational
- Strong team player
- Proficient in appropriate computer skills and office equipment
- Ability to lift 25 lbs.
- Availability to work nights, weekends and holidays
- Availability to stand for long periods of time
- This position required the ability to stand, stoop, kneel, crouch, bend, walk, and talk
- The employee is regularly required to use hands to finger, handle, feel or operate objects, tools, or controls; and reach with hands and arms
Arch Amenities Group is an equal employment opportunity employer that is committed to having a diverse work force.