Fitness Program Manager (Full-Time, Temporary), Lincoln, AL
40 hours/wk for 3 months, starting approximately end of September, 2023, through beginning of January, 2024. Hours are M-F 8a-4:30p
If you are ready for a leadership role and want to join an industry trailblazer, this opportunity is for you. HealthFitness is looking for an entry-level Fitness Program Manager (FPM) at our corporate client site in Lincoln, AL. In this role, you'll manage and direct all operational aspects of our client's on-site fitness program ensuring the highest level of participation, results achievement and customer satisfaction in the delivery of programs and services.
What You’ll Be Doing:
- Monitors facility; interacts with participants and monitors equipment and participant safety; educates participants on proper techniques to maximize exercise safety and effectiveness.
- Assists with the development and/or delivery of a variety of HealthFitness and program-specific health improvement programs & promotions.
- Ensures contract compliance. Manages client relationship to ensure that high customer satisfaction is maintained and HealthFitness value is reinforced.
- Manages the development of outcomes focused programs to meet client objectives; interfaces with client company management and peripheral departments as appropriate to assess client needs and identify HealthFitness programming solutions.
- Tracks participant and program data for measurement of individual and program goal achievement, outcomes, and results; creates outcomes focused management reports based on the identified business plan goals and objectives.
- Directs the implementation of fitness center based health education activities, motivational programs, and special events. General oversight and management of Fitness Center(s) operations.
- Manages all fitness center program activities in accordance with HealthFitness operational, quality, safety, and service standards.
- Designs and develops outcomes focused programs and interventions including data collection and evaluation process; delivers personalized services and other programs to participants as applicable.
- Coordinates marketing and communications to maximize program engagement, bringing in HealthFitness Corporate support as appropriate.
- Maintains accurate records and ensures confidentiality of data collected during health assessment and health promotion/membership activities in accordance with HealthFitness requirements, including if applicable file transfer, processes, collaborating with related suppliers and/or storage.
- Other duties as needed/assigned.
You may be eligible to receive additional information about the compensation and benefits for this role, which we will provide upon request. You may contact 800-636-3304 or firstname.lastname@example.org for assistance.
HealthFitness is committed to leveraging the talent of a diverse workforce to create great opportunities for our people and our business. EOE/AA. Race/Color/Gender/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity/Religion/National Origin/Age/Disability/Veteran
For the third consecutive year we were selected as a Top Workplace by the Chicago Tribune. The award is based exclusively on Trustmark/HealthFitness associate responses to an anonymous survey. The survey measured 15 key drivers of engaged cultures that are critical to the success of an organization.
management, supervisor, NASM, ACSM, AFAA, NETA, NCCPT, NSCA, Group Fitness, Group Exercise, Personal training, Personal trainer, BS, gym, health club, assistant, general, operations, wellness, public health, physical education, community health, sports management,