Fitness Membership Sales and Marketing Intern
We are seeking an enthusiastic individual with a passion for sales and marketing to help us carry out our mission statement...
9Round Mission Statement:
We empower members to reach their fitness goals, nine rounds at a time, in a fun, healthy and encouraging atmosphere.
If you are passionate about fitness and want to help attract others to the fastest growing fitness franchise in the nation, then this position is for you! Sales and customer service experience are beneficial. Experience and education will be discussed during the interview process. Hours can be flexible and ideally can dedicate 5 to 20 hours a week to 9Round.
The duties of a Fitness Membership Sales and Marketing Intern are as follows:
- Work within a defined monthly budget to build monthly plans for generating first time workouts and prospects
- Coordinate monthly events (i.e. community outreach, health and wellness fairs, wedding fairs, 9Round Member Events, etc.)
- Social Media outreach plans and campaigns to increase exposure
- The first 9Round workout is always free. Candidate must convert the first time workouts into members of 9Round Nation.
- Prospecting through current list of interested candidates
- Comfortable cold calling prospects and former members
- Savvy with text, email and phone calls in crafting a call to action
KEY SUCCESS FACTORS
- Proficient at Sales.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Enthusiastic, out-going, warm manner.
- Physically fit and committed to living a healthy lifestyle.
- Experience with sales and marketing campaigns is a plus.
*Over 60,000 Members in 9 countries
*World's Largest Kickboxing Franchise
*Fastest Growing Fitness Franchise in the Nation
*Named One of America's Top Workouts by Men's Health Magazine
9Round - NE - 27th & Old Cheney
Founded in 2008 by professional kickboxer Shannon Hudson and his wife, Heather, 9Round is a specialized fitness center that brings boxing and kickboxing fitness training to the average person in a convenient, affordable, 30-minute, full body circuit format. The program is developed around a proprietary and copyrighted system of nine challenging workout stations developed by Shannon himself. Today, there are over 450 franchised 9Round clubs open and operating throughout 40 states and nine countries, with plans to have a total of 1,000 locations by 2018.
9Round prides itself on offering fitness solutions and career solutions to people across the world. We invite you to join our team that is dedicated to building the 9Round brand and improving the lives of 9Round owners and members alike.