43 Degrees North Athletic Club, the leader in upscale Fitness in the Greater Concord Area is continuing to grow therefore we are seeking a full-time Membership Sales Director to join our team! The Membership Sales Director is responsible for maximizing memberships by successfully executing strategic sales and marketing efforts and by developing and maintaining relationships with current members, stakeholders, the community and other various sales prospects. This is accomplished through performing operational duties that drive sales through member engagement and demonstrating the ability to genuinely interact with members by showing passion, knowledge, dedication, and commitment to the member’s experience. The Membership Sales Director must have great interpersonal skills, be able to work independently in a fast-paced environment and want to be part of an energetic and passionate team.
Some responsibilities include:
- Prepare a detailed business plan with sales goals, targeted members, and timeline
- Manage the entire sales process form cold calls to close
- Meet/exceed annual membership sales plan by following sales best practice
- Ability to work equally on the road, at home and in the office as needed in consideration of prospective opportunities, members, and business needs
- Build strong collaborative business partnerships by networking inside and outside the fitness center to obtain leads and build relationships
- Conduct strategic market analysis for attracting new members and retaining current members
- Review and evaluate membership transactions, statistics and program registration
- Greet current and prospective members making everyone feel comfortable and welcomed
- Answer phones in a friendly manner and assist members with a variety of questions
- Give tours of the fitness center and communicating updates and special events to members
- Respond to questions and concerns in a timely and professional manner
- Utilize the membership management system to manage all sales activity
- Close and confirm new business that meets or exceeds assigned sales targets
The ability to work flexible hours, work promotional events and evenings as needed is critical. If interested, please email with a cover letter and resume indicating your salary expectations to firstname.lastname@example.org.