Fitness Membership Consultant
Arch Amenities Group
Denver, CO 80246
$18 to $22 per hour plus commissions
The Staenberg-Loup JCC is recruiting for a dynamic part-time Membership Consultant at premier fitness and aquatics center in southeast Denver. The Membership Consultant is responsible for establishing and maintaining a quality membership base for the facility.
- Providing facility tours and sales presentations to prospective members.
- Conduct telephone solicitation, prospecting, and follow-up to generate membership prospects.
- Completing paperwork for new members and handling membership additions/deletions.
- Executing member retention programs to ensure members continue their memberships.
- Assisting in the development of promotional materials and member introductory packets.
- Scheduling facility usage for rentals and ensuring adequate staff is available.
- Keeping the reception desk informed of any issues or concerns.
- Attending training sessions, meetings, and supervisor meetings as required.
- Maintaining a safe, clean, orderly reception desk and surrounding area.
- Being punctual and demonstrating good time management skills.
- Effectively communicating and enforcing rules with facility participants.
- Undertaking other duties as assigned.
- Preferred college or advanced studies
- Sales experience in a service-oriented industry.
- Ability to prospect new members and generate leads.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Good listening skills and the ability to show empathy.
- Adaptability and flexibility in stressful or unusual situations.
- Strong organizational and time management skills.
- Ability to work independently.
- Excellent customer service skills.
- Energetic, enthusiastic, and motivational attitude.
- Professional manner, discretion, and appearance.
- Ability to take initiative and make decisions.
- Troubleshooting and problem-solving skills.
- Ability to work effectively in a team.
- Ability to meet deadlines.
- Physical requirements include standing for long periods, lifting up to 25 lbs, and using proper body mechanics to prevent injury.
- Availability to work varied hours, including nights, weekends, and holidays.