Arch Amenities Group
Plano, TX 75023
Arch Amenities Group, one of the world's leading spa and fitness and management firms, is seeking a Fitness Manager for a fitness facility. The Fitness Manager manages and oversees the daily operations and programming of the facility.
- This role is Monday through Friday, full time hours and benefits eligible.
- Compensation for this role is $1 8 - 2 2 / hr plus commission.
- Will require evening shifts, facility is staffed 6am - 9pm Monday through Friday
- This is a private corporate fitness center that operates as an amenity to the business campus
- The Fitness Manger will act as Manager on Duty while the Fitness Director is not present
- Will assist Fitness Director in oversight of Fitness Staff and Group Exercise department, including scheduling, instructing, etc.
- Instructs classes, personal training sessions, assessments, tours, etc.
- Assists Fitness Center Director to d evelop a comprehensive standard facility operations manual, including written policies and procedures for all facility services, administration, and maintenance using the Arch Amenities Group operations template.
- Assists Fitness Center Director to develop , through use of a template, a monthly and yearly management report outlining key facility statistics and a summary of daily operations. Also reports any current or future concerns and, with Fitness Center Director 's approval, forwards recommended changes to the client.
- In event Fitness Center Director cannot, Submits all paperwork and financial reporting, including payroll, in accordance with Arch Amenities Group policy.
- Ensures accurate facility maintenance procedures and checklists through routine preventative maintenance and repair.
- Maintains a monthly inventory of supplies, equipment, and or products.
- Conducts on-going training/educational programs for department. Holds team meetings on a regular schedule.
- Ensures appropriate facility supervisory coverage through use of a Manager on Duty (MOD) system. Ensures fiscal responsibility through efficient scheduling of facility and, when necessary, makes changes to stay within budgetary guidelines.
- Assesses all employees' progress continually; coaches employees with positive reinforcement, and disciplines, when necessary, fairly and consistently; participates in annual performance evaluations, and, when necessary, assists in the termination process.
- Provides excellent customer service and monitors guest feedback through the use of comment cards and other customer care techniques. Supervises and follows up on guest requests and comments.
- Ensures facility is only accessed by actual members and/or guests, and that it is safe and secure at all times .
- Attends all management functions and meetings associated with client.
- Recommends and develops marketing strategies to include planning/coordinating promotions, facility activities and effective advertising.
- Maintains cooperation and teamwork throughout the facility, placing a high emphasis on client service and satisfaction.
- Identifies , evaluates, and resolves problems in a timely manner , utilizing innovative ideas and sound judgment.
- Attends to Daily Fitness Center duties, including light cleaning (wiping, putting things away, etc.) and all amenity management (towels, toiletries, etc )
- Bachelor's degree in health, fitness or business management field preferred but not required
- Personal Training and / or Group Ex certifications
- Excellent customer service skills
- Efficient, well organized, and able to handle a variety of duties simultaneously
- Professional manner, discretion, and appearance
- Excellent verbal and written skills
- Energetic, enthusiastic and motivational
- Effective leadership skills and strong work ethic
- Proficient in appropriate computer skills and office equipment
Arch Amenities Group is an equal employment opportunity employer that is committed to having a diverse work force.