Fitness Front Desk
$15.87 / Hour
Arch Amenities Group, the world's leading spa, fitness, and leisure firm, is seeking a Front Desk Associate for a fitness and aquatics facility in southeast Denver. The Front Desk Associate is responsible for greeting members and their guests.
Our ideal candidate would be available to work Saturday and or Sunday and possibly evening shifts if availability.
- Ensures the "Arch Amenities Group Experience" for members and guests by maintaining the standards set in WTS International Basics to Excellence (BTE), WTS International Mission Statement/Values; Standards and Expectations, and WTS International Brand Standards.
- Adheres to policies of the facility and Arch Amenities.
- Reports any incident or accident to the Facility Manager.
- Submits all paperwork and financial reporting, when applicable, in accordance with policy.
- Develops and maintains accurate department maintenance procedures and checklists through routine preventative maintenance and repair.
- Maintains a monthly inventory of supplies and or products, when applicable.
- Becomes knowledgeable about the facility and its amenities in order to effectively communicate with members and/or guests.
- Helps ensure facility is only accessed by actual members and/or guests, and that it is safe and secure at all times.
- Greets each and every guest with a smile and direct eye contact.
- Goes the extra mile for members and guests by offering to make reservations, find directions, look up phone numbers, etc.
- Uses time efficiently throughout shift by checking equipment, locker rooms, inventory, etc. Ensures proper coverage when it's necessary to leave the area.
- Keeps area clear of clutter and personal effects.
- Informs co-worker(s) of pertinent information at the end of the shift. Maintains and updates staff communication book.
- Informs facility manager of any member, guest, or facility issues.
- Enrolls members and guests in programs. Makes reservations for spa services and personal training, when applicable.
- Receives payments for goods and services and properly accounts for the money. Reconciles daily sales, deposits, and receipts, when applicable.
- Assists staff with lifting and storing facility equipment, furniture, and products to help maintain facility and prepare for special events.
- Additional duties as assigned.
- High School diploma but college degree preferred.
- Customer service experience
- Previous experience handling money
- Excellent communication, customer service skills, and work ethic
- Efficient, well organized, and able to handle a variety of duties simultaneously
- Professional manner, discretion, and appearance
- Excellent verbal and written skills
- Energetic, enthusiastic and motivational
- Strong team player
- Proficient in appropriate computer skills and office equipment
- Ability to lift 25 lbs.
- Availability to work nights, weekends and holidays
- Availability to stand for long periods of time
- This position required the ability to stand, stoop, kneel, crouch, bend, walk, and talk
- The employee is regularly required to use hands to finger, handle, feel or operate objects, tools, or controls; and reach with hands and arms
Arch Amenities Group is an equal employment opportunity employer that is committed to having a diverse work force.