Camps Equinunk and Blue Ridge is looking for an experienced Fitness Director/instructor to lead and run our Summer camp fitness program.
Our hope is to find someone who can create and deliver exciting and innovative fitness sessions for our campers and staff. You will be a highly motivated, passionate individual who will ensure a positive, fun experience for all.
The instructor will work from June 18th to August 15th 2021 and live on–site at our campus in Equinunk, PA. Accommodation and meals will be provided.
At the end of the summer, you walk away with incredible friendships, memories that last a lifetime in addition to skills that will directly translate into your professional career. These skills include problem-solving, decision making, conflict resolution, self-discipline, leadership, and the experience of doing something that matters.
Salary is competitive and includes room and board.
Responsibilities and Duties
- Create and deliver exciting and engaging sessions for campers aged 7-16.
- Run frequent fitness sessions for our staff throughout the summer.
- Develop campers fitness while simultaneously prioritizing fun and enjoyment
- Manage and oversee a team of fitness counselors.
- Being an active and involved character in and around campus, not just during the fitness program.