YouFit Health Clubs
You will thrive in this role if you excel at:
- Ongoing leadership, training & mentoring employees
- Driving traffic & team sales; helping the team exceed monthly sales goals
- Training the Coaches/front desk staff on selling personal training packages
- Ensuring that every training session exceeds the client’s expectations
- Maintaining an exceptional environment for team members, members & guests
- Managing daily sales & production reports, personal trainer payroll, etc.
- Partnering with the GM to identify new opportunities to help the club improve revenue, trainer performance and overall gym programming
You will possess:
- Previous health club experience in sales, operations or personal training management
- Strong ability to successfully lead a diverse team
- A valid personal training certification from Youfit's preferred list AND a valid CPR/AED (or completed within 60 days of employment)
- Strong communication skills
- Ability to lift supplies and gym equipment potentially in excess of 50 lbs
Full Time Employee Benefits:
- 401K with Company Match
- Health, Dental, Vision, Disability, Critical Illness Insurance
- Employee, Spouse, and Child Supplemental Life
- Paid Time Off
- Premium Youfit Lime Card Membership
- Discounts on certifications and continuing education
Youfit allows you to be YOU. Every member of the Youfit team contributes towards making our communities healthier & happier. So if you’re passionate about helping people feel better & live better, working at one of our locations won’t seem like work at all. We’re passionate about supporting the environment through our Green initiatives; working stronger together; putting members first; and raising the bar.
Youfit Health Clubs LLC provides equal employment opportunity to all individuals regardless of their race, color, creed, religion, gender, age, sexual orientation, national origin, disability, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by state, federal, or local law.