Anytime Fitness is seeking an experienced Fitness Director to oversee sales and operations in our 9 locations throughout the South Bay and Central Coast! Anytime Fitness is a 24-hour fitness center that offers personal training, small group training, and large group training for people of all different fitness levels.
The ideal Fitness Director will be responsible for generating $500K+ in monthly training revenues (over 9 locations) and managing the entire training department including sales, staffing, member results and retention. The Fitness Director’s ultimate responsibility is to coach the trainers to success, through programing, sales, and service.
• 5+ years of sales experience.
• 1+ years of personal training experience.
• Efficiently train Managers, Staff and Personal Trainers.
• Ability to personally generate Personal Training sales.
• Willingness to travel and oversee all locations.
• Capability to work independently and collaborate with Upper Management.
• Excellent communication and strong interpersonal skills in person, on the telephone and via email.
• Ability to recognize areas of improvement and make changes using good judgment.
• An affinity and passion for fitness.
• Solid writing and grammar skills.
• Highly organized, proficient in data management, ability to prioritize and meet deadlines.
• Professional, punctual, reliable and neat.
• Trustworthy and able to handle confidential information.
• Ability to work harmoniously with co-workers, clients and the general public.
• Proficiency with computers MS Office, Google, and CRM software.
• Serve as a ‘guidance counselor’ to all members of the club, ‘educator and mentor’ for all training staff, and ‘strategist’ for the Club Manager.
• Lead generation including Social Media Marketing, Grass Roots Marketing and B2B Networking.
• Supervise and Manage Personal Trainers.
• Manage Personal Trainer schedules.
• Proficiency in ClubReady/Club OS, to include revenue reports, attendance reports, etc.
• Independently make decisions related to high-level customer service.
• Maintain cleanliness and organization of the fitness club.
• Enforce Anytime Fitness policies and procedures.
• Strategically manage marketing campaigns to generate leads for the fitness club.
Must be available to work mornings, evenings, and occasional weekends.
As a Member of the Anytime Fitness Family you will receive: Competitive salary, Benefits (Medical, Dental, Vision, Accident and life Insurance), Industry leading Bonus Opportunities and a Complimentary Membership.