YouFit Health Clubs
Responsibilities will include, but are not limited to:
- Recruit, hire, and develop the Personal Training staff
- Maintain all sales percentages and requirements
- Consistently achieve sales goals
- Work closely with General Manager to maintain member relationships and cultivate referrals.
- Direct the operation of the Personal Training department
- Assist the General Manager in the operation of the Youfit location
- Assist and manage administrative responsibilities including employee paperwork, Personal Training payroll, etc.
- Assist in the development of Youfit front desk staff
- Create additional traffic and generate sales
- Complete daily sales and production reports
- Maintain the staff schedule according to Youfit standards and the club’s needs
- Participate in the quality and management of Youfit location
- Maintain all records per local and federal legal requirements.
- Promote and inform employees of all marketing promotions and new policies
- Create and maintain an enjoyable environment for all employees, members, and guests.
- CPR/AED and at least one nationally recognized personal training certification or scheduled to be certified in next 30 days
- Previous sales experience
- Previous management experience
- Strong oral and written communication skills required
- Must be capable of working collegially with a diverse group of students, faculty, staff, and visitors on a daily basis
- Prior experience in personal training or group fitness
- College degree in related field is a bonus
- Physical effort required to carry out daily duties such as lifting supplies and gym equipment potentially in excess of 50lbs
Full time employees Benefits:
- Matching 401k
- Health Coverage
- Critical Illness
- Disability Insurance
- Voluntary & Company paid Life Insurance
- Sick and Vacation Time
- Premium Youfit Lime Card Membership
Youfit Health Clubs LLC provides equal employment opportunity to all individuals regardless of their race, color, creed, religion, gender, age, sexual orientation, national origin, disability, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by state, federal, or local law.