An Anytime Fitness® Fitness Coach focuses primarily on helping all members "get to a healthier place." A Fitness Coach must possess the knowledge, skills, and abilities to create and conduct safe and effective exercise for a wide variety of clients. In addition, he/she must be comfortable and confident with fitness program design, program instruction, and influencing behavior change.
The Fitness Coach does this by servicing Fitness Consultations, (1-on-1) Training, Small Group Training, Team Workouts and additional programming opportunities as deemed appropriate by the individual club. Beyond the traditional roles described, a Coach provides guidance, education, and encouragement and most importantly, develops relationships with all members to improve retention.
Anytime Fitness expects Fitness Coaches to possess above average customer service skills and be on a mission to provide a "surprisingly personable experience" with everyone he/she meets. Coaches are responsible for the general upkeep of the club (equipment and floor cleanliness), and proactive outreach to inactive members to assist in retention efforts.
- Passionate about health and fitness
- Ability to motivate others
- Excellent communication and sales skills
- Professional appearance
- Desire to be the best
- Punctual and Committed
OTHER DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Maintain a personal commitment to meeting the needs of members, guests and clients.
- Conduct fitness consultations and assessments
- Actively market and promote personal training to acquire new members and retain existing members.
- Assist in development and implementation of club programs and events.
- Participate in all staff related meetings and other required activities.
- Conduct oneself as a role model by leading and promoting a healthy lifestyle.
- Maintain a positive attitude at all times when working with members.
- Seek opportunities for personal and professional growth.
- Dress professionally, according to the current dress code standards. Anytime Fitness attire