Fitness Coach - DNSW - Albuquerque, NM
Albuquerque, NM 87109
New Mexico Sports & Wellness – Del NorteAlbuquerque, NMPart-timeWe are looking for professionals interested in becoming Personal Trainers but perhaps don’t have their certification yet! If you are interested in starting out as a Fitness Coach we will help you get start creating a name for yourself with our members while you work towards completing your personal training certification!Who we are:New Mexico Sports & Wellness is Albuquerque's leading upscale athletic, aquatics, tennis, and family fitness club, with 5 convenient locations. Our clubs support the lifestyles of busy professionals, families, health enthusiasts and those who simply strive to be more active by providing a wide spectrum of unique fitness and wellness services.What our Fitness Coaches are all about:Our Fitness Coaches are passionate about health and are currently pursuing their national Personal Training Certification. They provide information and guidance to club members and guests regarding fitness equipment, programs and services. They ensure the highest levels of member and guest participation while placing a high value on customer service.What you’re all about:
Why you want to work for us:
- Driven self-starter who enjoys helping a wide variety of individuals reach their personal goals.
- Have solid work ethic and people know they can depend on you.
- Currently pursuing a national recognized Personal Training certification.
- CPR and First Aid Certified.
- Enthusiastic, pleasant, have a positive attitude, and possess the ability to handle multiple tasks simultaneously.
- Ability to deliver quality customer service.
- Ability to handle difficult customer situations.
- Organizational skills and attention to detail.
- Excellent verbal & written communication skills.
- Assertive, common sense/good judgment, quick thinking.
- We enjoy sharing our clubs with our employees for FREE!
- We provide bonus incentives and in-house training to fulfill your CEC certification requirements once you’re certified.
- We provide a professional development training series.
- We have state-of-the-art exercise equipment and resources.
- We have one of the BEST “client feeder systems" around.
- And much, much more!