Fitness Coach - CAM - Cambridge, MA
Cambridge, MA 02138
Wellbridge Athletic Club - Cambridge
A Wellbridge Company
Part-Time: Weekdays & Weekends, Mornings and/or Evenings
We are looking for professionals interested in becoming Personal Trainers but don’t have their certification yet. If you are interested in starting out as a Fitness Coach we will help you get start creating a name for yourself with our members while you work towards completing your personal training certification!
Who we are:
Our club is located in the Charles Square along side Harvard. We thrive on customer service and providing our members with the best experience possible. We look to hire individuals with a health and fitness background in either school, sport, or recreation to better relate to our membership base. As part of our team you will be given the opportunity to enjoy all our club's amenities and what our facility has to offer.
What our Fitness Coaches are all about:
Our Fitness Coaches are passionate about health and are currently pursuing their national Personal Training Certification. They provide information and guidance to club members and guests regarding fitness equipment, programs and services. They ensure the highest levels of member and guest participation while placing a high value on customer service. As a hired Fitness Coach you have the opportunity to grow into a Personal Training position.
What you’re all about:
Why we’re a great company to join!
- Driven self-starter who enjoys helping a wide variety of individuals reach their personal goals.
- Have solid work ethic and people know they can depend on you.
- Currently pursuing a national recognized Personal Training certification and able to have it completed within 90 days of hire.
- CPR and First Aid Certified.
- Enthusiastic, pleasant, have a positive attitude, and possess the ability to handle multiple tasks simultaneously.
- Ability to deliver quality customer service.
- Ability to handle difficult customer situations.
- Organizational skills and attention to detail.
- Excellent verbal & written communication skills.
- Assertive, common sense/good judgment, quick thinking.
- You’ll enjoy a complementary membership!
- We provide bonus incentives and in-house training to fulfill your CEC certification requirements once you’re certified.
- We provide a professional development training series.
- We have state-of-the-art exercise equipment and resources.
- And much, much more!
Wellbridge owns and operates 7 unique brands of full-service, premiere athletic and tennis clubs in the country. Established more than 30 years ago with one location in CO, we have grown to 19 locations spanning 7 states. We proudly employ more than 3,000 team members and serve a growing membership community of more than 37,000 members.
We offer dynamic opportunities for our employees to develop their careers in a collaborative and empowering environment. Our culture encourages managers to be coaches, celebrates results through teamwork, and promotes innovative behaviors that contribute to a strong and dynamic environment. This allows us to live our mission of delivering the best for and through our employees, our members, and our community.