Join the Most Established and Strongest Performing Fitness Franchise Worldwide! With 12 current locations and a road-map to 25 locations all over California within the next 5 years, we are turning passion into profits for our employees and building healthy communities for our members! Anytime Fitness offers health benefits, career opportunities for all its employees, and the number one culture around for you and your members!
“To become the first choice in the local community by providing world-class customer service in a state-of-the-art facility that is clean, comfortable, and safe!”
We believe that everyone has untapped potential within them and it takes a disruptive approach to unleash it. We dream big and don’t settle for the status quo. We sweat the details. We never accept less than 110% to help each other deliver the Anytime Fitness experience and enable our members to get great results. We are obsessed with what’s new, what’s now, what’s next. Never following, always leading, living ahead of the moment in culture and consumer behavior. We aren’t just a company; we’re a family vested in each other’s success. We value humility and a team approach at every level of the company. If you are a high performing individual who is passionate about winning and inspiring others then we are excited to discuss career opportunities with you.
The Fitness Club Manager will develop and manage a concise business plan to generate growth in both membership and personal training revenues. He/she develops the highest-performing staff and personal training teams and nurtures team culture to drive the best service in the industry. As a Fitness Club Manager, you will hire, develop, and train your team on a selling and retention process, ensuring monthly revenue projections are met. You will oversee your staff’s interactions with members, and create a system to maintain a clean facility. You will train staff on an ongoing basis. To be successful in this role, you need to employ judicious decision-making abilities regarding a diverse range of activities. Preferred applicants are effective multitaskers, have the ability to motivate others and are observant.
Club Manager Responsibilities:
· Implement and supervise small group training, large group training, virtual training, and “on-site” employee/ training programs.
· Establish and maintain world-class customer service standards for trainers.
· Implement and execute all operational SOPs including administrative duties associated with lead generation, member outreach, and staff accountabilities.
· Lead and foster team commitment to ensure high customer service standards.
· Conduct Weekly and Monthly Professional Development Meetings (PDMs)
· Recruit, train and develop staff and ensure optimal staffing levels.
· Develop strong relationships with all departments in the club in order to ensure communication and collaboration to support our internal philosophy.
· Manage Inventory