Tetherow Resort has an immediate opening for a full-time Fitness Center Operations Manager
What is Tetherow?
Tetherow Resort encompasses 700 acres in Bend, Oregon and provides our guests and members with an award-winning golf course, 50-room boutique hotel, pool, three restaurants, fitness facility, vacation rental homes, event pavilion and various residential neighborhoods. The Tetherow Team provides phenomenal service and is committed to inspire each member and guest to live, explore, play and connect!
Who you are...
- You are energetic, inspiring, and adventurous
- You love to have fun while you’re at work
- You enjoy going above and beyond for your team
- You understand group fitness, personal training, and similar areas
- You have experience in Fitness Center management.
- You are able to maintain schedules and a team environment.
What you'll do...
- Manage successful day-to-day operations of the Tetherow Sport Fitness Center
- Partner with management to establish and/or understand priorities and goals for fitness operations, and financial performance.
- Partner with marketing to ensure that all marketing and publicity is timely, targeted and relevant
- Recommend purchases of equipment and supplies, and a long-term equipment replacement plan
- Interface professionally and positively with vendors
- Ensure an effective safety/risk management program and procedures for emergency care of participants is in place, and conduct safety inspections of facility and activities
- Monitor budget performance on an ongoing basis
- Coordinate scheduling of all independent contractors
- Analyze all recreations programs, including program costing, to determine the validity of both ongoing programs and those being proposed
- Develop and execute a system of routine maintenance, a schedule of daily, weekly, and quarterly and annual maintenance to ensure proper working condition and adherence to warranty requirements
- Ensure the effective oversight of mechanical and advanced technical support for equipment in fitness center
- Ensure routine equipment inventory, maintenance, cleaning schedules and checklists are developed/ implemented and followed
- Inspect facility on a regular basis and report maintenance problems through proper channels
- Manage proper inventory levels for towels, merchandise, and member/guest supplies
- Communicate clearly and develops strong working relationships with all team members working in the fitness center and throughout the property
- Respond effectively to guest inquiries and resolve guest complaints within scope of authority; refer appropriately to senior management and/or security, all unusual events, circumstances, missing items, and/or alleged theft
- Remain abreast of industry trends and changes that may affect or enhance the offerings and/or profitability of the resort
- Provide regular guidance and direction to team members, leading employees to meet expectations for productivity, quality and goal accomplishment
- Provide constructive feedback to team members on a consistent basis via one-to-one meetings, performance reviews, employee recognition, and as necessary, corrective action
- Company Match 401K plan
- Medical, Dental, and Vision benefit eligible
- Golf Privileges
- 20% off at The Row, Solomon’s and the Café!
- $5 Employee Breakfast & Lunch Meals from The Row
- 20% off Golf Shop Merchandise
- Referral bonuses!
What are you waiting for? Apply Here: https://www.click2apply.net/Ya4opxIP6EbqyCdVuJ2kY