The Golden Rain Foundation is looking for part-time front desk attendants to assist the Rossmoor residents in the Tice Creek Fitness Center. Under the direct supervision of the Fitness Manager and Front Desk Lead, this position provides customer service to Rossmoor residents at the fitness center.
This is a scheduled part-time position (24hrs/wk); primary workdays are Saturday and Sunday, with additional weekday hours including mornings, day and evening hours, and holidays.
Duties and Responsibilities:
Duties include and are not limited to:
· Scheduling appointments for residents with trainers;
· Assist residents with front desk check-in procedures;
· Provide Fitness Center general information to new and existing residents;
· Answer phone calls, taking accurate and complete messages and direct calls as appropriate;
· Answer questions regarding policies and procedures of GRF and Fitness Center; and as directed, collect resident payments for services.
· Distribute, collect and file confidential resident medical forms, collect, collate and file resident and guest waiver sign-in sheets;
· Maintain files for Incident Reports;
· Assist in collecting required data and maintain Fitness Center usage statistics;
· Place internal work orders for Fitness Center maintenance, custodial, and IT needs;
· Assist with cleaning all areas of the fitness center.
- High School Diploma/GED or equivalent minimum for position
- Minimum of one (1) year experience in fitness or customer service-related field; experience working with a senior population is highly desirable;
- Competent in MS Office Suite (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Publisher, Outlook) and Adobe
- Experience working with Mindbody member account program a plus;
- Excellent verbal communication skills, numerical ability, attention to detail, and time management.
- Able to work evening and weekend hours and maintain a professional demeanor at all times;
- Excellent customer service skills, flexible and collaborative.
· Clean and valid California driver license and satisfactory driving record are conditions of initial and continued employment.
· Ability to meet the Dept. of Homeland Security requirements confirming identity and right to work in the United States is required.
· Offer is contingent upon satisfactorily passing pre-employment physical, drug test and physical capabilities assessment.
· Previous employment must be verifiable.
To apply for this position, email your resume and cover letter to email@example.com .