Arch Amenities Group, the leading amenity management firm from the experts at WTS International, LifeStart and Meet Hospitality, offers exciting opportunities for career advancement.
We are seeking a Fitness Attendant for a high end fitness facility located in Phoenix, AZ
Fitness Attendant is responsible for the general supervision of a fitness center. Maintaining cleanliness of the facility and answering any questions from guest and visitors.
- Sets-up, maintains and cleans fitness equipment
- Welcomes guests, explains programs and activities.
- Reports and resolves complaints
- Maintains attendance records and ensures rules and regulations are enforced in a tactful manner
- Is timely and punctual when reporting to work.
- Attend all scheduled training and meetings as required.
- Meet with supervisor on an established basis.
- Ensure the desk and surrounding area is safe, clean and orderly.
- Other duties as assigned
- High School diploma or GED
- A strong work ethic
- Possess effective verbal communication and expression.
- Good listening skills
- Adaptable and flexible under stressful and/or unusual situations.
- Must exhibit organizational and time management skills
- Ability to work independently.
- Excellent customer service skills
- Energetic, enthusiastic and motivational
- Professional manner, discretion, and appearance
- Able to show initiative and make decisions
- Positive and enthusiastic attitude towards job and facility.
- Must be able to trouble shoot and anticipate problems.
- Consistently exhibit team spirit promoting a productive environment.
- Ability to meet deadlines
- Ability to stand for long periods
- Awareness of proper body mechanics to prevent injury
- This position required the ability to stand, stoop, kneel, crouch, bend, walk, and talk
- The employee is regularly required to use hands to handle, feel or operate objects, tools, or controls; and reach with hands and arms
- Ability to lift 25 lbs.
- Normal work hours: Monday through Friday
Arch Amenities Group is an equal opportunity employer dedicated to maintaining a diverse and inclusive workforce.