Kansas City, MO
Genesis Health Clubs
Kansas City, MO 64114
Genesis Health Clubs is looking for Fitness Advisor's to join our Sales Team!
We provide elite facilities with top of the line equipment, certified personal trainers, and a wide-range of fitness classes.
Fitness Advisor Responsibilities:
- Assist in maintaining the profitability of the company through new members sales and retention
- Meet daily and weekly minimum requirement on sales quotas
- Meet prospecting requirements and sales goals
- Ensures that all required documentation is completed in a timely manner
- Attend and participate in scheduled sales meetings.
- Attend all staff and club meetings and events
- Ability to thrive in a competitive, goal-driven environment
- Works closely with retention departments to ensure high participation in the facilities
- Establish and maintain professional relationships with staff
- Ability to respond quickly and appropriately to emergency situations
- Preform other duties and assignments as necessary or required
- Will be self-motivated
- Have a strong sales background
- Ability to work with a team.
*Previous experience in the health and fitness industry is a bonus.*
If you are interested in a career where you can hit the ground running please fill out application TODAY!
Genesis Health Clubs
Genesis Health Clubs now has 60 locations! Genesis offers the most well rounded fitness experience in the Midwest. Each location provides cardio and weight training equipment, group fitness classes, personal trainers, yoga, Pilates and much more. Membership opportunities include single, couple, family and corporate. You'll find that our facilities, services and professional staff offer you everything you need to achieve your health and fitness goals.
Each club also provides specialized amenities and services including child care, tanning, basketball courts, steam rooms, tennis courts, Yoga/Pilates studios and more.
For those who would like the guidance and motivation of a fitness expert, Genesis can provide nationally certified personal trainer who can help guide and teach members how to get in shape safely and effectively. Our personal trainers genuinely care and work to help members succeed. Because our members are one of a kind, their exercise plan should be too.
Genesis offers a wide-range of classes including step aerobics, Zumba, cycling, to muscular strength and Group Power to kick boxing and mind-body offerings like Pilates and yoga.
Genesis Health Clubs also operates many other brands in the fitness and family entertainment spaces including Trampoline Parks, Water Parks, Ice Skating Facilities, Meal Prep Services, Baseball Tournament Facilities, and much more.