First Impressions Manager
New Mexico Sports & Wellness
A Wellbridge Company
New Mexico Sports & Wellness - Highpoint
We are looking for a First Impressions Manager!
Who we are:
New Mexico Sports & Wellness is Albuquerque's leading upscale athletic, aquatics, tennis, and family fitness club, with 5 convenient locations. Our clubs support the lifestyles of busy professionals, families, health enthusiasts and those who simply strive to be more active by providing a wide spectrum of unique fitness and wellness services.
What our First Impression Managers are all about:
Our Managers have high standards in leadership, ethics, service and image. They assist in the management of day-to-day club operations while ensuring the delivery of superior customer service and the achievement of high employee and member satisfaction.
Our Manger’s demonstrate a positive attitude and are highly developed in team-building efforts. They take pride in leading by example, training, motivating and developing direct reports to be a productive and team-oriented. They are strategic in the implementation and execution of company standards and initiatives.
Some primary responsibilities include:
What you’re all about:
- Supervise Front Desk and Housekeeping staff of 20-25 part/time associates
- Responsible for hiring/training/scheduling/payroll of department associates
- Ensure cultural standards of service, experience and cleanliness are met or exceeded
- Manage Housekeeping and Hospitality budgets
- Ensure the POS drawer is closed out and balanced
- Complete daily/weekly/monthly plan for housekeeping duties and inspect regularly
- Manage Housekeeping and Hospitality related inventory needs and order as budgeted
- Fill in at Front Desk minimum 10 hrs/week or Housekeeping as needed
- Manages payroll and purchase orders
- Report directly to the GM
Why we’re a great company to join!
- An enthusiastic and professional demeanor with the ability to provide effective leadership/management of multiple departments.
- A high school diploma or equivalent (i.e. GED); a Bachelor’s degree in business or fitness related field from a four year college or University is preferred.
- A minimum of one year of supervisory or management experience in the fitness, spa, hotel or hospitality industry; experience in a health club environment in operations, fitness or sales is preferred.
- Current CPR and First Aid Certification or a willingness to complete this upon hire.
- A high degree of self-organization, discipline and the ability to manage multiple tasks simultaneously.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills with the ability to work effectively with all layers of management.
- Computer literacy and working knowledge of Microsoft Word and Excel.
- You’ll enjoy a complementary membership!
- We have state-of-the-art exercise equipment and resources.
- We care about our employees and provide a competitive benefits package that includes:
- Health, Dental and Vision Insurance
- 401k with company matching
- Short Term & Long Term Disability
- Life, AD&D and Voluntary Insurance
- Paid time off and holidays
- And much, much more!
Wellbridge owns and operates 7 unique brands of full-service, premiere athletic and tennis clubs in the country. Established more than 30 years ago with one location in CO, we have grown to 19 locations spanning 7 states. We proudly employ more than 3,000 team members and serve a growing membership community of more than 37,000 members.
We offer dynamic opportunities for our employees the opportunity to develop their careers in a collaborative, fast paced, empowering environment. Our culture empowers managers to be coaches, celebrates results through teamwork and encourages innovative behaviors that contribute to a strong member community. Through our passion to impact others and improve everyday life, we are able to enjoy financial results.