First Impressions Manager - Albuquerque, NM
Greenwood Village, NM
Greenwood Village, NM 80111
Highpoint Sports & Wellness
Are you passionate about making a difference and leading a culture to support a five star customer standard? Excellent opportunity to join a team dedicated to fitness and excellence! We are looking for a leader to continue to make our hospitality desk and facility rise above. This fast paced position would be key in the member experience from the time they are greeted into our club, to the atmosphere that carries them to the next visit.
General Summary: Oversee the activities of hospitality desk, housekeeping and staff to ensure the efficient and effective operation of the desk and delivery of superior customer service to members and guests as well as “camera ready” cleanliness in all areas of the property.
Qualifications: High school diploma or equivalent. Prefer college course work in management or hospitality field. Minimum one year previous supervisory experience preferably in the fitness, spa, hotel or hospitality industry. Demonstrated excellence in customer service. Computer skills with Microsoft Office, Windows, email and point of sale software.
- Supervise Front Desk and Housekeeping staff of 20-25 part/time associates
- Responsible for hiring/training/scheduling/payroll of department associates
- Ensure cultural standards of service, experience and cleanliness are met or exceeded
- Manage Housekeeping and Hospitality budgets
- Ensure the POS drawer is closed out and balanced
- Complete daily/weekly/monthly plan for housekeeping duties and inspect regularly
- Manage Housekeeping and Hospitality related inventory needs and order as budgeted
- Fill in at Front Desk minimum 10 hrs/week or Housekeeping as needed
- Report directly to the GM
Benefits Include dental, medical, paid time off, 401K and Free Club Membership!