New Mexico Sports & Wellness Highpoint
A Wellbridge Company
We're looking for a Facilities Technician!
Who we are:
New Mexico Sports & Wellness is Albuquerque's leading upscale athletic, aquatics, tennis, and family fitness club, with 5 convenient locations. Our clubs support the lifestyles of busy professionals, families, health enthusiasts and those who simply strive to be more active by providing a wide spectrum of unique fitness and wellness services.
What our Facilities Technicians are all about:
Our Maintenance Technicians are an essential part of keeping our clubs beautiful. They perform general maintenance, repairs, upkeep, refurbishment, and light housekeeping duties. They act as an onsite maintenance individual but are not required to take the lead on repairs requiring a licensed professional.
What you’re all about:
Why we're a great company to join:
- You are a detail-oriented and self-motivated individual capable of managing daily priorities without direct oversight.
- You have completed either an Associate’s degree (A.A.) or equivalent from two-year college or technical school OR have 6 months of related experience and/or training.
- You are skilled in your ability to carry out instructions furnished in written, oral, or diagram form.
- You are an effective communicator able to coordinate with external vendors when necessary.
- If you have previous exposure to plant facility maintenance is helpful, particularly in any of the following:
- HVAC Systems
- General Contracting
- You’ll enjoy a complementary family membership.
- We provide state-of-the-art exercise equipment and resources.
- We provide the opportunity to strategize, learn, lead and grow.
- We provide medical, dental, vision and life insurance.
- We offer company matching 401k.
- We offer short term and long term disability.
- We offer AD&D and voluntary insurance.
- We offer paid time off and holidays.
- And much, much more!
Wellbridge owns and operates a variety of premiere athletic and tennis clubs across the country. Established more than 30 years ago with one location in CO, we have grown to 16 locations spanning 5 states. We proudly employ more than 1,400 team members and serve a growing membership community of more than 35,000+ members.
We offer dynamic opportunities for our employees to develop their careers in a collaborative and empowering environment. Our culture encourages managers to be coaches, celebrates results through teamwork, and promotes innovative behaviors that contribute to a strong and dynamic environment. This allows us to live our mission of delivering the best for and through our employees, our members, and our community.