The Facility Supervisor runs the day-to-day operations of the facility. The Facility Supervisor finds ways to make the facility more productive by providing effective methods to its business operations and to management of the special events. The Facility Supervisor is expected to oversee various facility and community events throughout the year.
- Ensures the "WTS International Experience" for members and guests by maintaining the standards set in WTS International Basics to Excellence (BTE), WTS International Mission Statement/Values; Standards and Expectations, and WTS International Brand Standards.
- Adheres to policies of the facility and WTS International.
- Must be able to develop staff and manage staff
- Prepares any incident or accident reports, maintenance requests, refund request and forwards them to the appropriate management staff.
- Helps develop, through use of a template, a monthly and yearly management report outlining key facility statistics and a summary of daily operations. Also reports any current or future concerns and, with Corporate Operations Director's approval, forwards recommended changes to the client.
- Submits all paperwork and financial reporting, when applicable, in accordance with WTS International policy.
- Ensures accurate facility maintenance procedures and checklists through routine preventative maintenance and repair.
- Maintains a monthly inventory of supplies, equipment, and or products.
- Writes articles or press releases for the facility, when applicable.
- Assists in recruiting, training, and promoting qualified employees to staff all positions at the facility.
- Supervises effective daily operations including opening and closing procedures, facility inspections, and general facility maintenance.
- Ensures the staff is fully knowledgeable on the use and benefits of services, products, programs, and activities by conducting regularly scheduled staff meetings and training workshops.
- Provides excellent customer service and monitors guest feedback through the use of customer care techniques. Supervises and follows up on guest requests and comments.
- Ensures facility is only accessed by actual members and/or guests, and that it is safe and secure at all times.
- Assists in facility budget goals, prepares budget information, and sets client service standards and inventory controls.
- Manages all resources in ways that maximize profits and long-term growth.
- Maintains a positive, nurturing employee relations climate. Responds to employee related issues promptly, fairly, and consistently. Disciplines, when necessary, and participates in annual performance evaluations, and, when necessary, assists in the termination process.
- Establishes effective client relations programs to enhance the image and sales of the facility.
- Performs various administrative functions and completes management reports accurately and timely.
- Attends necessary meetings.
- Assists staff with lifting and storing facility equipment, furniture, and products to help maintain facility and prepare for special events.
- Effective leadership and coaching skills, strong work ethic, and excellent communication skills
- Efficient, well organized, and able to handle a variety of duties simultaneously
- Creative in marketing, promotions, and sales
- Energetic, enthusiastic and motivational
- Professional manner, discretion, and appearance
- Excellent verbal and written skills
- Able to show initiative and make decisions
- Proficient in appropriate computer skills and office equipment
- Ability to stand for long periods
- This position required the ability to stand, stoop, kneel, crouch, bend, walk, and talk
- The employee is regularly required to use hands to finger, handle, feel or operate objects, tools, or controls; and reach with hands and arms
- Ability to lift 25 lbs.
- Normal work hours: Varied to include nights, weekends, and holidays
WTS International, Inc. is an equal employment opportunity employer that is committed to having a diverse work force.