Riverpoint Sports and Wellness
A Wellbridge Company
Albuquerque, New Mexico
We are looking for a Facilities Manager!
Who we are:
Welcome to your club. Feel the difference when you walk through the doors of Riverpoint Sports & Wellness. Our friendly, dedicated staff greets you before you head off to our executive locker rooms. Get energized in one of the many studios or fitness classes, where you’ll be challenged and motivated by the best instructors in Albuquerque. Unwind at one of our many happy hours or hit the Paseo del Bosque Trail with other members. You belong here.
What our Facilities Managers are all about:
Our Facilities Managers are an essential part of keeping our clubs beautiful. They take pride in maintaining structural integrity through grounds inspections, repair and maintenance of all structural, heating, plumbing, electric, cooling and aquatics equipment.
Our Facilities Managers take pride in developing a cohesive team by leading, training, motivating, developing and managing their direct reports. They are effective communicators confident in their ability to coordinate and monitor the activities of maintenance associates to ensure the internal and external cleanliness and maintenance of our clubs on a daily basis.
What you’re all about:
Why we’re a great company to join!
- Confident in ability to oversee all maintenance and housekeeping tasks while meeting the high demands of a leadership role.
- An Associate’s degree (A.A.) or equivalent from two-year college or technical school; OR nine months to one year of related experience and/or training; OR and equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Skilled in several areas of plant facility maintenance including but not limited to:
- HVAC Systems
- General Contracting
- Adept at reading and interpreting documents such as safety roles, operating and maintenance instructions, and procedure manuals in English.
- Ability to write routine reports and correspondence.
- Confident speaking effectively before groups of customers or employees of our organization.
- Skilled in applying common sense understanding to carry out instructions furnished in written, oral, or diagram form.
- Experienced in dealing with problems involving several concrete variables in standardized situations.
- You’ll enjoy a complementary membership!
- We have state-of-the-art exercise equipment and resources.
- We care about our employees and provide a competitive benefits package that includes:
- Health, Dental and Vision Insurance
- 401k with company matching
- Short Term & Long Term Disability
- Life, AD&D and Voluntary Insurance
- Paid time off and holidays
- And much, much more!
Wellbridge owns and operates 7 unique brands of full-service, premiere athletic and tennis clubs in the country. Established more than 30 years ago with one location in CO, we have grown to 19 locations spanning 7 states. We proudly employ more than 3,000 team members and serve a growing membership community of more than 37,000 members.
We offer dynamic opportunities for our employees to develop their careers in a collaborative and empowering environment. Our culture encourages managers to be coaches, celebrates results through teamwork, and promotes innovative behaviors that contribute to a strong and dynamic environment. This allows us to live our mission of delivering the best for and through our employees, our members, and our community.