Facilities Financial Coordinator
Facilities Financial Coordinator
We are a company with integrated luxury and lifestyle offerings centered on Movement, Nutrition and Regeneration. In addition to Equinox, our other brands, Blink, Pure Yoga, SoulCycle, Furthermore, and Equinox Hotels are all recognized for inspiring and motivating members and employees to maximize life. Within our portfolio of brands, we have more than 200 locations within every major city across the United States in addition to London, Toronto, & Vancouver.
We are passionate about high performance living and we practice what we preach - investing time in our own health and fitness. We believe that everyone has untapped potential within them and it takes a disruptive approach to unleash it. We dream big and don't settle for the status quo. We sweat the details. We never accept less than 110% to help each other deliver the Equinox experience and enable our members to get great results. We are obsessed with what's new, what's now, what's next. Never following, always leading, living ahead of the moment in fashion, culture and consumer behavior. We aren't just a company; we're a community vested in each other's success. We value humility and a team approach at every level of the company.
If you are a high performing individual who is passionate about winning and inspiring others, then we are excited to discuss career opportunities with you.
The Financial Coordinator role is responsible for the direct assistance and support of the Director of Facilities, Finance. The role is heavily associated with all aspects of financial tracking for the Facilities Teams, Fitness Equipment Teams and Renovation Project Managers.
This role will work closely with a variety of associated teams such as: Accounts Payable, Accounting and the Capital Committee, as well as other areas as required. This position will be responsible for assisting in the financial tracking of all assigned budgets. The role will also include performing the necessary analysis on spending trends and working with analytics to optimize our cash flows.
The position requires meeting monthly objectives and time frames as assigned by the Director. Email responses back to the teams to advise of spending approvals will be key.
On a monthly basis, the role must update consolidated capex for review with the VP of Facilities.
- Run and update financial reports on a weekly basis
- Audit the GL reports and compare to Facilities tracking
- Use all features on Service Channel to create detailed reports
- Assist in the monthly close out procedure for all budgets
- Coordinate with Regionals to assist in managing the financial budgets
- Develop new reports to help Facilities achieve goals and objectives
- Create invoice reports to send to AP for invoice processing
- Analyze transaction trends per club, region, trade, etc., and provide recommendations
- Manage contracts within Service Channel
- Roll out a new asset management system within Service Channel
- Conduct reports showing aged WOs and projects
- Partner with regional teams and provide direction on cleaning up aged WOs
- Attend meetings for special projects and provide insight on best tracking procedures
- Serve as a strong #2 to support the Facilities Financial Director
- Knowledge of budget tracking and data analysis
- Excellent mathematical ability and analytical mind
- Must possess strong problem-solving skills
- Experience with Excel and advanced formulas
- Experience with Service Channel is recommended
- Must be able to travel on occasion
- Must be organized, detail oriented, resourceful and have excellent communication skills
AS A MEMBER OF THE EQUINOX TEAM YOU WILL RECEIVE:
- We offer competitive salary, benefits and industry leading commission opportunities for club employees
- Complimentary Club membership
- 30- 50% discounts on all Equinox products and services including Personal Training, Private Pilates, Spa and Café' services and Shop items
This job description is intended to describe the general requirements for the position. It is not a complete statement of duties, responsibilities or requirements. Other duties not listed here may be assigned as necessary to ensure the proper operations of the department.
Equinox is an equal opportunity employer. For more information regarding our career opportunities, please visit one of our clubs or our website at https://careers.equinox.com/
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines. Must have a legal right to work in the United States.