WTS International, one of the world's leading spa and fitness management firms, is seeking a Facilities Attendant in Viera, FL. The Facilities Attendant is responsible for setting up meetings and events for all scheduled programs. Additional responsibilities include creating a pristine, upscale resort style appearance throughout the Club, maintaining a safe and enjoyable environment; paying special attention to detail, cleanliness, and reaching above standards of daily maintenance and upkeep for the entire Club facilities.
The Facilities Attendant reports directly to the Club Manager and the Facilities Supervisor.
- Ensures the "WTS International Experience" for members and guests by maintaining the standards set in WTS' Basics to Excellence (BTE), WTS International Mission Statement/Values; Standards and Expectations, and WTS International Brand Standards.
- Adheres to policies of WTS International.
- Reports any incident or accident to the Club Manager.
- Set up all program and event spaces throughout the day which includes set up and break down of chairs, tables, presentation equipment and audio/visual equipment.
- Work to enhance resident/guest experience.
- Conduct continual walk-through of the property to review and assess condition of facility and grounds.
- Develops and maintains inventory of spare and repair parts, materials and tools.
- Follow all of the various written mandatory standards of operation, policies and procedures, manuals, memos, oral instructions; all of which make up the essential functions of the job.
- Maintain a log of maintenance and housekeeping concerns, issues, and repairs to be communicated to Club Manager and Facilities Supervisor on a weekly and as needed basis.
- Responsible for understanding the rules and guidelines for each facility and room layout.
- Report on a regular basis to the Club Manager on all issues concerning participants, residents and guests in general.
- Maintain a clean, organized, and safe Club and working environment area at all times.
- Because of the fluctuating demands of the Club's operation, it may be necessary that each employee perform a multitude of different functions; therefore, as an essential part of your job, you will be expected to help others when the occasion arises. Accordingly, you may be expected to perform other tasks as needed or directed.
- Responsible for clocking in at the beginning of your shift and clocking out at the end of your shift along with recording it on a time sheet.
- Responsible for maintaining open lines of communication and good rapport with the adults, teenagers, and children whom participate in the activities.
- Recognize and respond effectively to emergencies.
- This is not necessarily an exhaustive list of responsibilities, skills, duties, requirements, efforts, or working conditions associated with the job. While this is intended to be an accurate reflection of the current job management reserves the right to revise the job or may require that other or different tasks be performed when circumstances change. (E.g. emergencies, changes in personnel workload, rush jobs, or technological developments.)
- Other duties as assigned
- Customer service experience. Previous experience preferred in tennis facility or industry.
- Excellent customer skills and strong work ethic
- Efficient, well organized, and able to handle a variety of duties simultaneously
- Professional manner, discretion, and appearance
- Strong team player
- Excellent verbal and written skills
- Ability to lift 50 pounds
- High School Diploma or GED preferred
- Work hours varied to include some nights, weekends, and holidays.
- Ability to stand for long periods.
- Medium Work: Exerting up to 50 pounds of force occasionally, and/or 20 pounds of force constantly to move furniture and equipment.
- Awareness of proper body mechanics to prevent injury.
- This position required the ability to stand, sit, stoop, kneel, crouch, bend, walk, talk and hear.
- The employee is required to use shoulders to fingers, handle, feel or operate objects, tools, or controls; and reach with hands and arms.
- The employee is required to work outside in varied weather, including heat, cold, rain and wind
WTS International, Inc. is an equal employment opportunity employer that is committed to having a diverse work force.