F45 Training is looking for high energy, fun, and fit trainers for our Sorrento Valley location.
F45 Training is a highly successful franchise out of Australia that conducts group HIIT classes. The concept is simple: our studios all over the world offer a 45 minute High-Intensity, Circuit Training workout class for our studio members. We have developed 27 different 45 minute workouts, with more currently in development. Our studios offer the same class at different times throughout the day. Every day throughout the week offers a different 45 minute workout. The workouts are created by the F45 Athletics and Peak Performance Department from a database of over 3,000 different exercises, so our members never get the same workout twice.
- For additional information about F45 Training, go to: www.f45training.com
- To apply to the Sorrento Valley location, email us your resume to: sorrentovalley @ f45training.com
Establish a fun, safe, healthy, and community-focused culture that delivers high member satisfaction and achieves maximum success on all aspects of the business.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
• Maintain an atmosphere which makes members feel welcome.
• Instruct safe and effective exercise classes.
• Introduce members to the benefits of F45.
• Sell memberships.
• Maintain all mandatory education certifications.
• Understand and follow all company policies, procedures, and standards.
• Demonstrate knowledge of the brand and model behavior in accordance with company standards.
• Facilitate all member requests or forward to a manager.
• Maintain professional disposition at all times.
• Work in collaboration with other F45 trainers.
• Achieve monthly sales goals set forth by the Company for memberships.
• Participate in the safe operation of the studio including compliance with all safety regulations, proper use of all equipment, use of personal protection equipment, timely reporting of accidents or injuries, immediately communicating with management about unsafe working conditions and participating in safety training and inspections.
• Lead a fit lifestyle and lead by example.
• High School diploma or GED
• Four-year degree in kinesiology, sports medicine, or other related field preferred
• Current certification from a nationally accredited program required
• Current Adult CPR certification required by start of employment
• Experience in marketing and selling services
• Bilingual skills a plus
• Ability to lift and carry a minimum of 45lbs
• Basic writing and math skills, excellent communication skills
• Strong motivational skills
F45 Training has a live DJ in the studio spinning every Saturday for the workout sessions. Applicants with DJ experience (professional or amateur) is a plus.