If you haven’t heard about F45 yet, you will soon! F45 Training is the fastest growing fitness franchise in the world, with over 2000 studios globally and over 800 in the US alone! F45 Ambassador David Beckham and Partial Owner Mark Wahlberg love our workouts! Founded in Australia, the F45 workout combines functional movement, high-intensity interval training (HIIT), and cutting-edge technology to deliver proven results to our members. Our F45 Athletics and Peak Performance Department designs all of our workouts, pulling from over 4,000 different exercises to ensure no two workouts are the same. As an F45 Trainer, you will deliver scientifically backed workouts, build an uplifting and supportive community that keeps members coming back day after day, assess member fitness levels, and promote the brand throughout Columbus. Our goal is to deliver a personal training, one-on-one experience to every member in a supportive group setting.
F45 Westerville is a brand new studio opening in April. We are looking for energetic, motivating, and charismatic trainers to build a dynamic team of skilled, passionate fitness professionals. Previous experience as a personal trainer and/or group fitness instructor is preferred. Must have current personal training or group fitness certifications (NASM, NCSF, ACE, ACSM, or NSCA preferred) and current CPR/AED.
**This position is for a studio that is not yet opened, so trainers hired for this role will be trained at the New Albany location to prepare for the opening of Westerville in April. Trainers will lead classes at New Albany in the meantime and may be helping with pre-sales demonstrations, tabling events, and community engagement events.**
Take a FREE WEEK of workouts to see if being an F45 trainer is something you're interested in!
F45 Trainer Key Responsibilities:
- Deliver top-quality F45 Training classes using F45 terminology
- Ability to work early mornings, nights, or weekends depending on schedule needs
- Able to perform and demonstrate all exercises. Must be able to participate in classes.
- Ensure members perform exercises safety and with proper form, offering modifications as needed
- Provide progressions and regressions as necessary to ensure an effective and safe workout for all members, addressing member injuries/restrictions
- Assist the Head Trainer and Studio Manager in welcoming in new members and retaining current members
- Inspire members to fully utilize all F45 resources to achieve personal fitness/health/wellness goals
- Promote an energetic, uplifting, supportive environment, always addressing members by name
- Maintain a clean, organized studio, performing predetermined tasks in-between classes and at the beginning/end of the day
- Meet with the training team on a regular basis for goal setting and development
- Attend promotional events with team members to help extend the brand
F45 Trainer Key Attributes
- Exceptional communication skills and the ability to develop strong relationships with members
- Ability to encourage a sense of community, well-being, and optimism
- Knowledge of human anatomy/biomechanics/exercise physiology
- Dependable. Picks up classes for team members when needed, shows up on time, answers communications promptly
- Passionate about the success/health/wellness of members
- Excellent customer service - Although trainers will hand off new members to the sales team, trainers will be trained and capable of performing member consultations, assisting in signing new members, and completing fitness appraisals (InBody scans and assessments)
F45 Trainer Requirements
- Possess a current, nationally recognized, accredited personal training or group fitness certification (NASM, NCSF, ACE, ACSM, or NSCA preferred)
- Possess current CPR/AED certification
- 2+ years personal training/group fitness experience preferred, but not required
Benefits and Perks
- FREE UNLIMITED F45 membership! Workout with us as much as you want!
- Competitive hourly training rate with bonus potential based on retained membership
- Ongoing training in the F45 product
- Opportunity for personal and professional growth - 2 studios open in 9 months and 2 more to go!
THIS COMPANY DESCRIBES ITS CULTURE AS
- Team-oriented – cooperative & collaborative
- People-oriented – supportive and fairness-focused
- Detail-oriented – quality and precision-focused
APPLY TODAY! TEAM TRAINING! LIFE CHANGING!