WTS International, the world's leading spa, fitness and leisure firm, is seeking an Exercise Specialist for a wellness center in Washington, PA. The Exercise Specialists work individually with clients, helping them devise custom exercise plans to help them achieve their physical fitness goals. The Exercise Specialists make sure that their clients are doing exercises correctly.
- Promotes all facility programs/activities by discussing other department areas that may assist members with a total facility experience. Must keep current with facility calendar - programs, events and activities.
- Maintains professional and technical knowledge about exercise, health, and fitness by remaining current with trends in the industry.
- Participates in facility events, activities, and seminars when directed by management.
- Provides excellent customer service and monitors guest feedback through the use of comment cards and other customer care techniques.
- Helps ensure facility is only accessed by actual members and/or guests, and that it is safe and secure at all times.
- Other duties as assigned
- College degree in physical education or related field preferred
- Current first aid, CPR, and other safety certifications when required by the client
- Ability to demonstrate equipment use for exercise training
- Must be able to lift 45-pound weight plates
- Excellent customer service skills and strong work ethic
- Efficient, well organized, and able to handle a variety of duties simultaneously
- Professional manner, discretion, and appearance
- Excellent verbal and written skills
- Energetic, enthusiastic and motivational
- Strong team player
- Ability to stand for long periods
- Awareness of proper body mechanics to prevent injury
- This position required the ability to stand, stoop, kneel, crouch, bend, walk, and talk
- The employee is regularly required to use hands to finger, handle, feel or operate objects, tools, or controls; and reach with hands and arms
- Normal work hours: Varied to include nights, weekends, and holidays
WTS International, LLC is an equal employment opportunity employer that is committed to having a diverse work force.