Executive Assistant, Sales and Marketing
WTS International, one of the world's leading spa, fitness and leisure consulting and management firms, is seeking an Executive Assistant to support the CEO at our corporate office in Rockville, MD. The Executive Assistant performs, coordinates and oversees business development, marketing, and office administrative duties in support of the CEO of WTS International. As EA to the CEO, this role requires excellent verbal and written communication skills, computer literacy, and the ability to quickly type. Our ideal candidate is intelligent, articulate, polished and professional. College graduates highly preferred. This role offers exceptional opportunities for career growth and professional development. This is an exciting opportunity to work direrectly with the CEO of WTS international, a firm that has become a leader in the wellness industry over the last 45 years.
- Ensures the "WTS International Experience" for guests by maintaining the standards set in WTS International Basics to Excellence (BTE), WTS International Mission Statement/Values; Standards and Expectations, and WTS International Brand Standards.
- Works independently and with the CEO to market and communicate with potential clients.
- Assists with the management of existing client relationships.
- Actively work with the sales team by creating and editing proposals and presentations.
- Manages the CEO's salesforce.com portal.
- Prepares, assists and works with the CEO on follow-up correspondence, proposals, conference management and preparation, composition and transmission of confidential correspondence, take and transcribe dictation, travel plans and itineraries, meeting coordination and agendas.
- Maintains confidentiality of all corporate, personnel and research matters.
- Complete additional duties as assigned by CEO.
- 2-3 years of experience doing administrative support at the executive level
- Excellent calendar management skills, including the coordination of complex executive meetings
- Strong typing skills
- Strong knowledge of MS Office, including Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Outlook
- Ability to interact with staff at all levels of the organization
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills. Proper grammar and punctuation a must.
- Ability to work independently with little supervision
- Extremely well organized and flexible
- Ability to work accurately and within deadlines
- Ability to make decisions quickly
- High level of professionalism and discretion
WTS International, Inc. is an equal employment opportunity employer that is committed to having a diverse work force.