WTS International, one of the world's leading spa, fitness and leisure consulting and management firms, is seeking an Executive Assistant to work in the corporate office in Rockville, MD. The Executive Assistant performs, coordinates and oversees business development and office administrative duties in support of the CEO of WTS International. In addition, this EA will also provide administrative support for Director of Recruitment. As EA to the CEO, this role requires excellent verbal and written communication skills, computer literacy, and the ability to quickly type. Our ideal candidate is intelligent, articulate, polished and professional. College graduates highly preferred. This role offers exceptional opportunities for career growth and development.
- Ensures the "WTS International Experience" for guests by maintaining the standards set in WTS International Basics to Excellence (BTE), WTS International Mission Statement/Values; Standards and Expectations, and WTS International Brand Standards.
- Adheres to the policies of WTS International.
- Works independently and with the CEO to market and communicate with potential clients.
- Assists with the management of existing client relationships.
- Actively work with the sales team by creating and editing proposals and presentations.
- Manages the CEO's salesforce.com portal and assists in the maintenance of the salesforce.com database.
- Manages execution and distribution of contracts .
- Screens incoming calls and correspondence and responds independently when possible.
- Prepares, assists and works with the CEO on follow-up correspondence, proposals, conference management and preparation, composition and transmission of confidential correspondence, take and transcribe dictation, travel plans and itineraries, meeting coordination and agendas.
- Maintains confidentiality of all corporate, personnel and research matters.
- Assist Corporate Recruiting Director with college recruitment and resume screening, as needed.
- Complete additional duties as assigned by supervisor
- 2-3 years of experience doing administrative support at the executive level
- Excellent calendar management skills, including the coordination of complex executive meetings
- Strong typing skills
- Strong knowledge of MS Office, including Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Outlook
- Knowledge of Salesforce.com strongly encouraged.
- Experience assisting management with the creation of PowerPoint presentations
- Ability to interact with staff at all levels of the organization
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills. Proper grammar and punctuation a must.
- Ability to work independently with little supervision
- Extremely well organized and flexible
- Ability to work accurately and within deadlines
- Ability to make decisions quickly
- High level of professionalism and discretion
WTS International, Inc. is an equal employment opportunity employer that is committed to having a diverse work force.