Arch Amenities Group is seeking an on-site Community Events & Engagement Manager to oversee and execute events and engagement for a commercial real estate building in the area. The Events & Engagement Manager is responsible for end-to-end planning and execution of targeted community programming, "grab and go"-style surprise & delight, philanthropy, and occasional larger activations.
Our ideal candidate will have prior hospitality and or events experience. Total comp of $65K with bonus potential, and we offer exceptional opportunities for internal advancement. Apply today for immediate consideration and interview to join our events management team!
• Own end-to-end strategy, planning and execution of all events, activations and programs, including but not limited to: calendar curation & ideation, budgeting, marketing, vendor sourcing and contracting, temporary staffing, and reporting for a single property.
• Collaborate with client and senior engagement team to curate a calendar of events, activations, and programs - informed by tenant composition - to increase tenant engagement and retention.
• Oversee daily operations of the tenant lounge.
• Contract, plan, and oversee events booked in the conference and amenity space.
• Work with third party caterers to finalize client food and beverage needs.
• Conduct and coordinate client appointments and site inspections to showcase the meeting and amenity space.
• Collaborate with client and senior engagement team to draft and maintain realistic budgets, communicating all financial details to the accounts team in a timely manner and ensuring accurate post-event reconciliation.
• Effectively market all engagement programming, social clubs, and tenant perks through a variety of channels, including but not limited to: tenant app, printed collateral, email newsletter, and social media
• Create and sustain productive client and vendor relationships, including negotiating contracts, developing preferred vendor list, and coordinating insurance requirements for onsite work
• Ensures that events progress seamlessly by following established procedures and working effectively with senior engagement team, building stakeholders, onsite staff, and temporary workers.
• Collects and maintains accurate engagement metrics, using data and lessons learned to iterate and improve on future programming.
• Documents engagement programming
• Provides excellent customer service and monitors guest feedback through the use of comment cards and other customer care techniques. Supervises and follows up on guest requests and comments.
• Identifies, evaluates, and resolves problems or concerns from management and/or tenant in a timely manner, utilizing innovative ideas and sound judgment.
• Ensure compliance with any state and local licensing requirements as required by code.
Following is a list of pre-requisites needed to ensure successful job performance:
• College degree or comparable work experience
• At least 3-5 years experience in a specific job or field - Marketing, Hospitality, Events, Public Relations, Amenity Management
• Strong event and/or programming experience
• Technology proficiency - Microsoft Office, Canva, Email Software, Salesforce, Project Management Tools such as Monday.com, Asana, Trello, etc
• Efficient, well-organized, and able to handle a variety of duties simultaneously
• Excellent verbal and written communication
• Willing to streamline and standardize processes wherever possible
• Professional manner, discretion, and appearance
• Able to show initiative and make decisions
• Effective leadership skills and strong work ethic
• Ability to stand for long periods
• This position required the ability to stand, stoop, kneel, crouch, bend, walk, and talk
• The employee is regularly required to use hands to finger, handle, feel or operate objects, tools, or controls; and reach with hands and arms
• Ability to lift 25 lbs.
Arch Amenities Group is an equal opportunity employer dedicated to maintaining a diverse and inclusive workforce.