YouFit Health Clubs
- Performs a variety of cleaning/maintenance duties utilizing basic skills including (but not limited to) mechanics, hydraulics, pneumatics, and electrical.
- Follows work assignments to fulfill maintenance service request on production and facilities equipment.
- Examines complex machines and equipment to diagnose problems.
- Disassembles complex machines and equipment to repair or replace broken or malfunctioning
- Notifies Supervisor of any problems with procedures or equipment in order to maintain the highest degree of safety, inventory accuracy and productivity.
- Performs preventive maintenance duties.
- Performs other related duties as assigned.
Qualifications and Skills needed:
- Minimum formal education, experience and training: High school graduate or equivalent plus 3 years of experience in routine maintenance and repair of production equipment.
- Working knowledge of Facility Maintenance.
- Strong mechanical and electronics background. Ability to read prints, schematics and diagrams. Ability to test equipment including pressure gauges, voltmeters and ammeters.
- Materials used: Chemicals, lubricants, coolants, solvents, steel, building materials.
- Tools used: Hand tools, voltmeter, welder, cutting torch, grinders, and drills.
- Working Conditions: Generally modern, well lighted and clean working environment. Frequently hot, dirty or noisy. Occasional heavy lifting up to 70 lbs.
- Minimal travel between clubs in a specified market.
- Critical Illness
- Voluntary Life Insurance
- Premium Youfit Lime Card Membership
Youfit Health Clubs LLC provides equal employment opportunity to all individuals regardless of their race, color, creed, religion, gender, age, sexual orientation, national origin, disability, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by state, federal, or local law.