Share This With Your Friends!
Arch Amenities Group is seeking an Engagement Concierge to support building operations at One South at the Plaza in Charlotte, NC. The Engagement Concierge will work closely with the Community Engagement Team, client(s) & Property Manager to provide an exceptional experience for building Tenants.
Base salary of $60K and apply today for immediate consideration. Exceptional customer service skills or hospitality experience ideal for this class A building in Charlotte, NC. Join our team!
• Onsite presence Monday - Friday, from 8:30am - 5:00pm at dedicated desk in the building Lobby or Amenity Center
• Lobby Responsibilities
• Assist tenants and building guests with directions and local neighborhood recommendations
o Warmly welcome all tenants and guests traveling through the lobby
o Confirm ID and registration status for all non-tenants before issuing a guest pass
o Ensure lobby is kept clean and neat, escalating any issues to building porters and janitorial as needed
o Monitor lobby activity and escalate any issues or potential concerns to building security
• Remain knowledgeable of all building policies, procedures, and upcoming events
• Assist Engagement Manager with the execution of Engagement Programs
Following is a list of pre-requisites needed to ensure successful job performance:
• 1-3 years' experience in Concierge; Amenity Management; Hospitality; Events, Conference, or Banquet Management
• Technology proficiency - Microsoft Office, including Outlook, PowerPoint, and Excel
• Efficient, well-organized, and able to handle a variety of duties simultaneously
• Excellent verbal and written communication
• Exceptional customer service
• Willing to streamline and standardize processes wherever possible
• Professional manner, discretion, and appearance
• Able to show initiative and make decisions
• Ability to stand for long periods
• This position required the ability to stand, stoop, kneel, crouch, bend, walk, and talk
• The employee is regularly required to use hands to finger, handle, feel or operate objects, tools, or controls; and reach with hands and arms
• Ability to lift 25 lbs.
Arch Amenities Group is an equal opportunity employer dedicated to maintaining a diverse and inclusive workforce.