Arch Amenities Group- the world's leading spa, fitness, and amenity firm - is seeking an Engagement Ambassador to support day-of event execution for a corporate real estate client. Events may include targeted community programming, "grab and go"-style surprise & delight, philanthropy, interest groups, and occasional larger activations. This is an hourly position.
- Support day-of event execution in a corporate environment, which may include: overseeing guest check-in, distributing wristbands, educating guests about the tenant app and upcoming events, distributing collateral or SWAG items, monitoring & reporting on attendance numbers, and other duties as assigned.
- Ensure events progress seamlessly by following established procedures and working effectively with the Engagement Manager and other team members.
- Provide excellent customer service and relay any incident, accident, or guest feedback to the Engagement Manager.
- Adhere to policies of the facility and Arch Amenities Group.
- Follow all written mandatory standards of operation, policies and procedures, manuals, memos, oral instructions; all of which make up the essential functions of the job.
Following is a list of pre-requisites needed to ensure successful job performance:
- Must be at least 18 years of age
- Professional manner, discretion, and appearance
- Excellent people skills
- Able to show initiative and common-sense judgement
- Ability to follow routine verbal and written instructions
- Ability to stand for long periods
- This position required the ability to stand, stoop, kneel, crouch, bend, walk, and talk
- The employee is regularly required to use hands to finger, handle, feel or operate objects, tools, or controls; and reach with hands and arms
- Ability to lift 25 lbs.
Arch Amenities Group is an equal employment opportunity employer that is committed to having a diverse work force.