The mission of the Atlantis Preparatory School is to develop each individual to reach their greatest potential by providing an outstanding curriculum, which includes the academics, social and emotional growth, the arts, athletic ability, and the mind/body experience. We are committed to the development of the whole child so that each student can discover his own path to greatness.
Early Learners at Atlantis Prep benefit from a comprehensive program of traditional and non-traditional subjects. Advanced technology is integrated across the academic curriculum. Foreign language and art appreciation are also included.
The school currently has an opening for a Spanish teacher. The position is a part-time, 15 hours, Monday - Thursday mornings. The ideal candidate will be fluent in Spanish and English as well as posess a strong academic background in the Spanish language.
Responsibilities and Duties
The candidate must be able to teach students starting at the Preschool level through our Midstream program (age 5). The candidate should possess strong interpersonal and communication skills and an ability to work collaboratively with colleagues.
Qualifications and Skills
- Prior teaching experience at the preschool level
- Prior experience working with young children
- Fluency or near fluency in Spanish with knowledge of both English and Spanish grammar
- Demonstrated ability to multitask and stay organized
- Experience with students having a variety of learning styles
- Willingness to collaborate with other teachers at multiple grade levels
Complimentary Atlantic Club Membership and discounts throughout The Atlantic Club.